Obsessive Creative Disorder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Obsessive Creative Disorder

roleplay forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

IDEAS!!!! oh yeah, and before you see that i've deleted some stuff and freak out...

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Admin

Admin

i really cant be sure... i enjoy our fanfics and stuff, but i also know that whenever i'm writing these i just cant seem to write anything else... it swallows up a lot of time and even though i enjoy it i know maybe i should be focusing on something else for a while... and i know you have other things to do than this, probably better things too x)

https://theintertwinedhasocd.forumotion.com

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

...you're joking, right? I have nothing to do...you dont understand, I'm not like the social people we know...I sit at home all summer and pretty much stare out the window wishing I was doing something but never really wanting to do anything! this is what's been keeping me entertained and slightly sane all summer x)
but, If a break is what you need, then I cant really sit here and say, "No, you cant go, it's not allowed" now, can I? x) Take as long as you'd like, the other writing should be the first thing on your mind

Admin

Admin

i'm sorry.....ive just been doing a lot of thinking here lately....and this might sound harsh, but its not meant to be and i cant think of another way to say it....but with college coming up and stuff, i've been doing a lot of thinking about the future and all that, and realizing about how i spend my time on things, and what is really important for the future and what isnt, and while i really enjoy doing this, its not going anywhere for either of us, so its a fun pastime when nothing else important is going on, but right now i have a lot on my plate and a lot to think about, so thats mainly why

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I understand...you're much busier than me, you know, with college and your future while all I have is high school and the faint thought of a future, so if it's easier for you to just...I dont know, forget the site in general, then...hey, I cant stop you..you know whats best for you and I want you to take the road that leads to your best future...
just...dont forget about me, k? that's all I ask for...all I really want and that's what I felt this site really gave was that one last connection, but I dont want the site to be a problem...

Admin

Admin

dont have a breakdown dear x) its not like ill never get on the site again, and its not like you can shoot me a fb message if you felt like you really needed to talk or something Wink

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Haha too late... You just missed my break down... And I really hope you're not saying that out of guilt cuz I don't want to hold you back from moving forward... I just didn't want to be forgotten... It's the worst feeling and to sit in my room and convince myself I'm not; is practically impossible... I have a hard time believing myself... Me and me have a trust issue Wink

Admin

Admin

dont worry, you're not the only one with trust issues....

its going to be ok, we're both going to have great summers and great years... its just time to move in different directions for a while and see where we end up, lifes just like that

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

So... I'd hate to sound depressing and jump to conclusions but that last post sounded like a "it's time to move on and find others"... And the way I worded that sounded like we were a couple breaking up... But you know what I meant...

Admin

Admin

i know what you meant.... and kind of sort of, I guess, I mean both of us trying to prolong this by telling stories on a site all day isn't going to get us anywhere, and we are headed in two completely different directions, and that doesnt mean we're not friends anymore or anything, its just trying to make the best of the situations we're in and trying not to be unrealistic about how life will be from now on because of how things have turned out

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

You can still be friends with someone and not talk with them anymore... I know, I have several friends like that and I suPpose that's what I'm afraid we'll be from now one... The friends that cross each others mind and that we speak of occasionally but have no connection with anymore... That's really the thing I'm afraid of but I suppose that's part of moving on...
Do you still want my help and ideas when they come to me still? Or would you rather take the stories on yourself (along with an editor of course Wink ) if so, it doesn't really change anything, my characters are still there for your use if you so want them

Admin

Admin

im always open to your ideas, you know that....
and its not that we wont talk anymore... i dont like it when things like that happen, but just with the way things are, it cant be like its been in the past...and that makes me really sad, like you have no idea, but everything happens for a reason i guess maybe we'll look back one day and it'll all make sense, and all the hurt wont be for nothing, at least i hope.

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Then, I suppose that my ideas should be sent to you on fb since it sounds like you'll be on there more
Though I might not know how sad you are, I know that if it's anything like I'm feeling right now , then I pray God gives us both strength
Everything you've said about life changing is absolutely right no matter how much I wish it weren't...but who knows , like you said, when we're older, we'll look back thankful that we went down our own paths... Though, me being the stupid clingy person I am, I'll be praying that at least for a short time, if nothing else, our paths at least get some what close together again and there will be no regrets...but don't be afraid to leave me a fb message from time to time
Oh... And be expecting something in the mail soon.. I sent it out on Thursday so I'm not sure when you'll get it. You can reply to it if you want but you don't have to

Admin

Admin

thanks, ill let you know....

and for what its worth, for the short amount of time it was, you should know that it was the best time of my life, and if i never find a friendship like that again, i wont be very surprised... be its gonna be ok, and we're gonna be ok and itll all work out and we'll have all those good memories to keep forever... so i guess this is the point where i say 'ill see you in life' Smile

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

And just like I thought at your graduation: I'll be around
This will, without a doubt, be that friendship that carries me through a lot in my life... That one friendship they say that will keep you going when you want to stop... My best memories have something to do with you, and just to prove Shand wrong one last time, you've made a great impact and influence of my life... And though it won't be like before, I won't lose contact with you... You don't think you can just completely drop out, I hope Wink my memory is slightly better than that x)

As I said, I'll be around

Admin

Admin

haha, i dont want to drop out....
and you were always there when i needed you, it carried me through some really rough stuff in my life, and thats meant a lot to me, i dont know how those aspects of my life wouldve turned out otherwise...
dont worry, ill be catching up with you Wink

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Likewise...and I'll always be here when you need me... That's what friends are for, to be there when needed even if life pushes them away... Friendship is one of the strongest loves... With that said, call, text, or fb me whenever you need me and I'll be around
So, this isn't really a goodbye, just more like a farewell or until we meet again... Which is much easier this day and age than it used to be x) that's a plus we got going for us!
Have an awesome time in college and if you have to talk, call your mom first cuz we don't want her being left out Wink but I'm open to being second

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum