Obsessive Creative Disorder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Obsessive Creative Disorder

roleplay forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come on kids, let's go down the rabbit hole with DRITA

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 27]

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"Compliment you?"

Trita scoffs, rolling her eyes at the comment. She leans back then kicks her legs out, throwing herself forward up off the bed to stand again, straightening out her clothes.

"I should be the one getting the praise. You look damn good and I deserved to be recognized for that."

He clearly doesn't want to talk about anything Kynton had said, but he doesn't appear to be moving on past it either. What should she do? He hadn't wanted to talk earlier about what was on his mind either. It's not as if she can force anything out of him. Well, and not feel an immense amount of guilt because of it, anyway.

So what's the best middle ground here?

She reaches for her nightstand, taking something small out of it and slipping it into her pocket quickly, not drawing much attention to it. To make sure of that, she takes her phone out as a distraction, opening up the hologram display, flipping through until a map of Pierson shows up for her to study.

"What do you say we take a walk around the city? Go exploring? For better or worse, Kynton did remind me that I haven't actually shown you around yet which is perhaps the rudest thing I've ever done."

Admin

Admin

"Yeah, sure, that can work."

He rinses his mouth out one more time and tries flapping his shirt around a bit to get rid of all the itchy hair.

"You know best. It's probably a good precursor to any bank robbing or heists we wanna pull off, so. Good first step."

He steps back out of the bathroom with his shirt half over his head, having to turn sideways in the door frame to keep elbows and shoulders from hitting anything as he pulls the fabric down over him.

His next instinct pushes him into the kitchen, to grab another biscuit, something to shove in his mouth to maybe try and make him think about alcohol a little less. Except the biscuit is pretty dry by now and it sticks to the roof of his mouth, making swallowing the whole thing at once a little hard. He ends up having to lean down in the kitchen sink and drink water right from the faucet, not as gracefully as he would have liked.

Part of him jumps at going, at seeing more of this place and becoming more familiar. Maybe that would lessen the burden he feels like he's placing on her now just by being here. Another quieter part of him is a little hesitant, but now isn't the time for that. He pushes that down along with any leftover reservations or feelings he's not currently equipped to talk about. So instead he plasters on a smirking grin.

"Alright. Take me on this lovely romantic little stroll through your city, then."

https://theintertwinedhasocd.forumotion.com

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"I don't think I'd describe Pierson as romantic in any way."

Yup. She was right. He's still obviously thinking about it but fighting actually talking about it. Great. Kynton sure knows how to ruin her life in a fun variety of ways.

No point in trying to dwell on it now. Trita makes her way over to him, rather forcefully snatching his hand and pulling him along with her as they leave the apartment, the building, and even their street.

They two of them continue along several blocks, away from the harbor, closer towards the more populated part of the city where the hybrid-human line blurs and merges, though not in a beautiful accepting way. Honestly, the closer they get to mixed crowds, the more nervous she actually gets. Something nags at her in the back of her mind, telling her to let go of his hand quickly, take a step away from him.

It would probably be best for both of them. Rabbit hybrids have a reputation in this city that she's probably just feeding into and he needs to start building some sort of persona here and she's only hurting that image by being close. Maybe a walk was a bad idea. Her hand starts to sweat a little in his which just adds another layer of things to be self-conscious about.

But. He had said he doesn't want to follow those norms of her world and, rather foolishly, she had agreed. It's easy to agree to that romantic ideal when safe in their own little world. It feels different out here. Of course, given who she is, she's not about to go back on her word now so, instead, she just gives his hand a squeeze, masking her worry under the idea of reassuring him of something.

"So. I'd say these next three to four streets are the heart of Pierson. All the shops, good chain restaurants, things like that. It's a bit more family friendly than where Lucky is. They're also the streets that sort of act as a weird middle ground between the hybrid and human division in the city. Oh, and that over there is the main capitol building for Pierson."

As they walk, she tries to point as much stuff out as she can. Mostly important things that may come back up in a mission. Lord knows, she finds herself in the capitol building often.

"It's basically like a city hall? All the main political leaders meet there, vote on bills for the city, so on, so forth. The basement level houses historical archives which are very interesting and, occasionally, equally useful."

Admin

Admin

"Will we go out on another date for you to show me the best way to break into that, or am I️ on my own there?"

He keeps the mildly entertained grin on his face down one street and up the other. If it's this painfully obvious to him, he knows that she can feel the tension in the both of them, too. Kynton had rattled them, this place is rattling them. There are no breaks to be caught, no free passes had in the real world.

But they're here now, together. And it's not like either of them had ever had anything handed to them on silver platters anyway. This is how they'd both grown up, learned to live. Streets like these made her who she is in the same way that Dolan's version of them had made him. And there's no use in denying or pretending that away. If anyone was built for success in a scrappy place like this, if anyone had the fight enough in them to beat the odds and take this city for all its worth despite all its shortcomings, it's them.

He squeezes her hand back a little, pulling his own arm in a little closer to his side so that she has to follow, walking closer to him now. She's so close that her ear brushes the side of his head and flicks out in response, tickling his nose, which makes him laugh.

"We're. Everything's still okay, isn't it? We can make it all okay?"

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"Duh. Of course. We're always okay, aren't we?"

Trita smirks, maybe a little too smug for the moment, but questions like that always spark some level of pride in her, appropriate or not.

"Look at all those worlds the two of us conquered together? I don't see why this one is any different."

Some people, humans mostly, glance at the two of them, laughing and walking so close together. Some worried moms even tug their children away and start a long lecture on why what they just saw was wrong. It's disgusting but, for some reason, Trita finds herself more amused than anything. The only thing that really bothers her is the thought of how bored those poor kids must be after thirty seconds of their parents nagging and going on and on.

"You know... I think the street is getting a little crowded anyway. You want to make a detour and merge the second date with this one? Want to go learn the best way into that place now?"

Her smirk spreads into an excited grin, not even waiting for his answer as she begins leading him down the street at a faster pace.

Admin

Admin

Dolan pulls back his smile a bit, breaks into this faster pace she's set even quicker than her so he can stay in her space, legs brushing by as they take a few jogging steps off the main street.

"You're not a half bad date planner."

The crowds thin out as they divert further from the more congested, busy streets toward the back of the large, stately looking building. So this is the one she'd broken into when he'd first come back with her to make his residency here official, back when they'd gone to get his ID forged at Makun's. Not that long ago now, but it feels like a different lifetime in many of the same ways that their past lifetimes actually do.

He hesitates to bring it up, but now that they're away from the apartment, talking about breaking into buildings, holding hands and walking close again, it feels more safe, more comfortable. More organic then forced.

"So are we... what are we going to do about Kynton? Seems kind of... I️ mean, in terms of Diamond and then all the issues I️ could cause for you, it just... maybe we need some kind of a plan or to be prepared somehow. Think ahead about the kind of stuff he could be thinking up."

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"Oh sure, we could talk about that. But talk and walk, you gotta multitask when you're with me, Mr. Airin."

Trita doesn't slow down for a moment, just continues to lead him around the back of the building. Her eyes are focused on the windows above them, quietly counting them out to herself as they step under them, making sure she's lining up to the right spot.

Once she's there, she pulls her jacket up to reveal the clasp of her belt. Dolan looks down, watches her spin the metal pieces with an arched brow, waiting for her to explain.

"This line of windows are actually all storage closets. Yup, every floor has a storage closet in the same exact spot. Human ingenuity for you. And, not only that, but this line falls in a perfect blind spot so buildings outside of the alley can't see in. Plus, the building behind us has no windows facing the alley because that's not exactly a great feature when selling apartments."

After a few clicks, four metal claws emerge from the belt then, one more click, and the hook shoots up quickly to an overhanging area of the roof, digging into the stone with ease like the device itself is used to this routine.

"Okay, we're not going all the way up to the roof, there are guards up there. We're heading to the fourth-floor storage room. I used the second-floor last time so I like to change it up just in case all these politicians wise up. So, when we get up there, I'm going to need you to quietly pry the window open. I find my throwing cards to be the best option, specifically the club suit because those admit electromagnetic waves that will scramble any security system hooked up to the window. For your reference, my cards are in my holster on my hip."

Trita points to the black box strapped to her hip just before she pulls him close into her, jumping up as she does to wrap her legs around his waist. Their faces nearly bump into each other, to which she winks playfully at him, clearly finding this to be more of a game and... Well, a flirtacious date that's going extremely well rather than breaking and entering a government building.

With a tug on the cord between the hook and her belt, they're both quickly lifted off the ground, up into the air. She gives another tug after a few seconds, bringing them to a slow stop outside of the fourth-floor window.

"Remember: Club suit. You get that window open and I promise I won't drop you."

Admin

Admin

From the air, it's easier to feel the slight breeze wafting between buildings, see the lights off in the distance from neighboring streets, some flickering, some dim, some neon and obnoxious. But the as Dolan turns to look at the window they're working with, he snickers a little with their proximity.

"This is really the best view the city has to offer, isn't it?"

His has to turn his face slightly to take her chest out of his immediate eyeliner as he shifts a little to grope at her hip, making a harder time of it than he has to for her benefit. It doesn't hurt that while he feels her up in the general area of her holster, he turns back and bites at her chest through her shirt, just to complete the experience.

He thumbs through the cards until from the corner of his eye he finds a club and shifts his weight a little, using it to redirect his position close enough to the window for him to feel around it and slide the card under the seam of the window and the frame, jiggling and shimmying until he hears a faint click.

"I️ could get used to this, you know. Better not to spoil me so much all at once."

Dolan smiles up at her as he lifts up from the bottom, leveraging against the bottom of the frame to hoist the window open and sweeps his arm across at the unobstructed view of the inside of the closet.

"I'd say after you, but I'm not trying to fall to my death either, so."

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"Well, if you get me too hot and bothered doing stuff like this, Makun is going to make you get your own equipment and tell you you're not allowed to use me and mine."

As she speaks, her eyes flick down to the wet spot on her shirt from his mouth, trying to feign some frustration with him over it but it's a poor attempt. In reality, she had really enjoyed this whole general experience and is wondering how to get them to do it again as soon as possible.

No time for that right now, she shifts her hips and twists back around, nearly slinging him through the open window. Just as she had expected of him, he catches himself and keeps himself from falling over, landing on his hands then pushing himself up in a swift movement.

Just to encourage him, she gives him a little wolf-whistle while pulling herself into the window, slipping right through it with ease. She only pauses for a moment to readjust her belt, the hook unclipping from the roof ledge above so it comes zipping down through the window, clicking back into place in the clasp.

"Those pants look good on you, huh? Really good stretch to them."

She smacks his rear as she passes by him in the tight closet space, clearly only getting more and more playful as this continues.

"There's a vent system about five feet outside this door. I'm going to go unscrew the cover. You wanna watch my back, make sure no one is coming?"

There's a sing-song tone to her voice and, just like before, she doesn't wait for a response before slowly opening the door and stepping out, sliding on her knees in front of the metal cover to immediately get to work, using the card Dolan handed back to her to work at the screws.

Admin

Admin

"Your back, your front, I'll watch whatever you want me to. Gladly."

He flashes her another mischievous smile, only too happy to keep the flirtation going, clearly a way of life that both of them know by heart. He scans up and down the long corridor stretching out in either direction. It's a well-made building, not of the sort Dolan is used to, but still similar in style to the hospital: clean lines, everything tall and stretching and sharp, but with an underlying dinginess that gives all of the reflective surfaces and smooth materials a dirty feeling.

One of the lights even flickers overhead, catching Dolan's attention for a slight second before something else does.

The faintest sound of footsteps, off to the left, echoing off the corridor walls, coming from around the bend that curves to the right and out of view. He listens intently, trying to make out which direction they're headed. And just their luck, the sound clips dully closer and closer towards them.

"Is tonight the night we're finally gonna bang each other in a jail cell? Aw, blondie, you think of everything."

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"Not tonight, baby. I was hoping to save that one for our anniversary."

There's a satisfying little click sound as the cover begins to slide down the wall but she catches it before it can hit the floor and make a sound.

"Be a doll and go first."

She grins up at him and the entire time he crouches down beside her, only stopping him to take a quick bite at his very exposed neck now that his hair is cut. It's amazing that they can keep up with the whole reason as to why they're here, focus on not getting caught all the while, at the same time they make passes at each other. They're damn professionals at it.

Trita slips into the vent after him, going in backwards so she can pick the cover up and hold it into place with one hand, her other fishing four small disks out of her pocket. Holding them up to the screw brackets, the magnetic force they create holds the cover in place even after she lets go. Just in time for a guard and some sort of well-dressed diplomat to go passing by none the wiser.

Her ears flick to listen to their steps, waiting until they're good and gone before moving.

"Don't mind me."

With an amazing amount of flexibility on her part and also a little rough pushing against him out of the way, she turns in the vent and slips under him, crawling along the floor. Of course, she's not about to let the moment go by without bumping her rear up against his hips, flicking her tail up across his face as she moves. It's just part of the job at this point.

Still, even despite their antics, she does actually get back on task and move forward, leading the way down the vent, both of them on their hands and knees.

"So. We've got a bit of a slow crawl now. Did you want to have that talk or find a different way to pass the time?"

Admin

Admin

"Ah. As difficult as it's going to be for me to focus on something other than your ass up in my face, I️ think we probably should."

He gives a playful little flick of her tail to go along with his words. They're both nearly silent in their crawling, each having acquiring this skill in vastly different ways, but the outcome identical here in this dusty metal vent barely big enough for them to even crawl.

"It just seems like maybe we should make sure we're prepared for... whatever might come next now because that certainly isn't the last we'll see of him."

Wouldn't it be nice if it was, though? On the way out of the apartment, all Dolan had been able to think about was finding out where Kynton lives, breaking in just like they're doing now, standing over his sleeping form and putting a bullet right between his eyes. Then trashing his place, making it look like some kind of break-in gone bad.

That, or finding him out on the street somewhere one night and dragging him into an alley, bashing his skull in with a crowbar, staging that as something else so as to avert blame, too.

But realistically, Dolan knows that it can't be that simple. Kynton can't just be like any other victim, can't be a normal problem that Dolan would solve like any other. He's connected and cocky and anything that happens to him would be investigated to the full by corrupt people just looking for a reason to give Trita and Diamond and all hybrids hell.

So as much as Dolan would like to end the whole matter tonight with an easy trigger-pull, he knows in the end that would be the selfish move and he's not just looking out for himself anymore.

"He didn't seem happy at all about me being here. So he's going to retaliate in some way for that, isn't he?"

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"Obviously. It's Kynton. He's never satisfied with leaving things as they are, not like that."

Trita moves slower so she can run her ears along the top of the vent that's already so close to the tops of their heads, feeling and listening for shifts in vibrations and tones. Everything seems as normal as always so she allows the two of them to continue as she keeps up with her "scanning."

"So, what do you want to do? Put a bullet between his eyes?"

She tries not to snicker too loudly, not wanting to create too much echo.

"Because my guess is he's going to go after you specifically. He came to the apartment hoping to get me on his side or to at least feel locked to him again. In his mind, you're the biggest obstacle now. Which is just. So fucking rich. As if I needed anyone to keep me from him. I'm my own damn person, what a cunt-"

Everything halts abruptly, so abruptly that Dolan goes crashing face first into the back of one of her thighs. There's a long drop in the vent work leading down to connect to the floor below. Yes, she knew it was there. Yes, she should have warned him she was about to stop. But she looks back over her shoulder at him with an unapologetic smirk, sweeping her tail right across his face playfully.

"Glad you're enjoying yourself."

Trita turns herself around, keeping a firm grip on the corner so she can get her feet securely planted on either side of the vent wall. Everything stable, she begins to carefully climb herself down little by little until she's sure she can drop the rest of the way with a nearly silent thud on the next level of vent path.

She quickly crawls out of the way to give Dolan room to follow.

Admin

Admin

Dolan blows a little bit of excess fluff from his mouth after a face full of tail and starts down the vertical shaft after her, working to keep his movements quiet still as he slips quickly down and finds himself back beside her.

"These boots aren't half bad."

They go back to crawling in a new direction, Dolan intentionally leaving the gap between the two of them shorter and shorter.

"Is putting a bullet between his eyes an actual option? Because I️ won't pretend I️ haven't been thinking about it since I️ saw his dumb fucking face."

It's hard to categorize his feelings toward Kynton. There are the obvious ones, like hatred for being an asshole in the present and the past and probably the future. Disdain and more hatred and thirst for vengeance at everything he's done to Trita in every world they've lived in and then some, and everything else he's done to their family to boot.

But then there are the feelings that are more subtle and slippery, try to wriggle out of his grasp every time he tries to nail them down. The thought of Trita and Kynton having ever been together knots the pit of his stomach up and puts him in a terrible mood. The familiar tone he'd taken with her, how he'd talked to her like they were still close and intimate. Is jealous the right word? An enraged, fiery, hell-shaking jealousy? There's more to it than that, but he can't quite identify it.

"Well, at least we'd already mentioned extra surveillance on me before that little episode. Maybe it'll help this scenario, too. But all in all, I'm not really scared of him trying to come after me."

He's not scared at all, but it's a different feeling... an underlying uneasiness. This idea that Kynton, like Dolan's own issues and his past, could dismantle everything Trita's worked so hard for in the blink of an eye. And this time around, it could simply be because Dolan is here with her. It puts another load on her back for the simple fact that he'd come back here with her. And that knots his stomach even tighter.

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"Well. He does kind of own the entire police force of Pierson so his threat is something to keep in mind."

Kynton has been a constant threat ever since they broke up. Well, apparently he was a threat before that, but he became a known threat then. Nothing about that has changed, though she would like Dolan to at least keep in mind the sort of authority Kynton has here in this world. No need to go running around without a care.

But, still. There's something...

"Kynton was coming for me before he knew you were here. He was specifically coming to try to win me back or at least get me to agree to some terms of his. Probably something to do with Diamond or, at the very least, me and my roll in Diamond. That was on his mind back when he thought you were finally just a distant memory. You being here has made him reevaluate his plan of attack, delayed him for a moment."

Her mind begins racing back to all the times they had discussed Diamond while dating, all the times he had taunted her with it after his betrayal, digging to find any hint as to what he's trying to get at now. Nothing immediately comes to mind and it's frustrating.

"We'll have to look at that as a blessing for right now. It means we've been given more time to figure out what to do. How much more time, I'm not sure, but any is better than nothing. So. Thanks for being here and being a pain in his ass."

She goes to grin back at him but quickly shifts focus to shush him. Her eyes flick to an area up ahead where some light is pouring into the vent from another cover on a wall somewhere on this floor. There is a long pause of silence before talking can be heard. A group of people stops by the vent opening, chatting away with each other casually.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about stopping be Red, picking up a rabbit for the night."

"Ugh, lucky. I spent my paycheck too fast. Now all I've got is spare change. That'll barely get me one of those cat freaks."

"Wait, are you two going to the Red together?"

"Yeah, you want in?"

"Yeah, my husband is being a real asshole lately. Thinks withholding sex from me is a good punishment, like a woman would never dare go out looking for a good time elsewhere. What an idiot. They have male rabbits, right?"

"They got someone for everyone in the Red. Let's all head there after work."

"I gotta say, you may be better off with a dog if it's your first time in the Red, though. Work your way up to a rabbit."

"Or you could really try your luck and go for the feather weirdos first, but basically only CEO's can afford those things."

They all laugh, share a few more lines before gradually walking away. Trita lets out a breath she wasn't really aware she was holding until right this second then motions back at Dolan for him to continue following her.

Admin

Admin

“Will people never in any world figure out how to just be decent.”

Dolan murmurs it quietly under his breath as they pass. She can’t see him rolling his eyes, but it’s all there in his hushed tone. Sometimes he wonders how he, a professional murderer and lawbreaker, ended up with any kind of moral compass outside of that. But there’s no changing that now. And he can still tell a scumbag from a mile away, even through vent grates.

As they keep crawling, he finds himself chewing on his cheek a bit.

“When we get back to Diamond after, you know, our lovely honeymoon... you gonna give them a heads up? I️ mean, there will be a lot that I’d guess you’re going to need to fill them in on pretty soon. Us, and beyond that the joy of what a liability I️ am, and now... this.”

Part of him considers the fact that Trita might keep at least some of those things to herself. But at the same time, he cant imagine her putting the organization at risk by keeping everyone in the dark to spare a few feelings or avoid a tough conversation.

“The day we get back is going to be the worst day of Makun’s life, isn’t it?”

There’s a wry, humorous tone to Dolan’s voice but the sentiment is sincere. Trita’s partner has had a special distrust of Dolan since day one, all because he seems to be following right in Kynton’s footsteps. He’s afraid Trita won’t have much good or reassuring news to offer him on that front.

“If Kynton’s going to start coming around again, I️ doubt everyone at Diamon’s going to be comfortable with me just rolling up there every day. What are we going to do with that?”

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"We deal, we handle, we move on. Or, if we can't, then we have a sort of general meeting to hear the complaints and address them. It's not my favorite way of doing things but..."

It hits her how dodgy that sounds only after it's slipped out of her mouth. Of course, she knows how she meant it, but she most definitely hadn't worded it to come across that way.

"No, I mean, I don't mind hearing what people in Diamond have to say. I don't run a dictatorship. But these sort of meetings that Makun likes to hold are just draining. I wish he'd just open some sort of complaint channel or forum or something. But he says people like to say things out loud, know that the higher-ups are hearing it. In that regard, he isn't wrong. I just want to find a way to make it more efficient. Maybe he and I should work on that next... After I tell him about us because I'm sure he'll be the first to use whatever new system we come up with."

Trita smirks a little, thinking about her partner and how panicky he gets over things. Definitely the planner type, the kind that will be on the verge of a breakdown if anything is thrown off his set schedule. No doubt her marriage with Dolan will be a major wrench in all his plans.

But he's nothing if not reliable and loyal. He talks a lot but, at the end of the day, he believes in Diamond almost as much as she does, but also supports her, knowing Diamond was her idea in the first place. It's a lot of trust he places in her, but they always seem to manage one way or another.

The two of them make a few turns in the vent, going more towards the center of the building. There's been a lack of openings in the vents for a while, just seemingly endless shafts to crawl through. It's a good thing neither of them is claustrophobic or, if they are, they have ways to handle it when they need to.

"So... We'll still be in here for a good while. Got any games to play while we make our way through this maze or any more topics you want to discuss?"

Admin

Admin

Its hard not to know, to wonder about how rough that reception will be when they get back and not only are they married, but he’s a wack-job whose brain goes on vacation at the least bit of provocation oh, and what’s that? He’s managed to get Kynton upset at them all over again? Safe to say it might be smart for him to make himself pretty scarce around Diamond at first.

But that’s a worry for another time. No sense in jumping the gun there. She glances over her shoulder the best she can at him in this tight space, stopping abruptly again this time just for fun, as he runs face-first into her tail again.

“Sure, we can talk about your obvious pacing issues. And if they’re really jus subliminal messages to me for something else entirely.”

In the tight space it’s difficult, but at the same timely strangely seems even more natural when he takes advantage of their close proximity and rugs back on her tail slightly before snaking his hand up the back of her thigh and between her legs, feeling over her from overtop her pants. For punctuation, and to really hit home the fake irritation he’s trying to sell, he leans in and bites at her backside, then her hip.

“You’ve only been shaking it in my face since we got down here and you know I’m starting to think you’ve been doing that on purpose. I️ know how you like to mix business with pleasure.”

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"Would you stop that."

Trita playfully reaches between her own legs to swat his hand away, shooting him a very light glare with little actual negative emotion behind it.

"We're in a vent in a government building where, if we get caught, we will most definitely be sent to jail. And you seriously think I've been trying to tell you to crawl over me and plow me this entire time? You really think I'm that unprofessional? Rude."

She snickers, swaying her hips back and forth, letting them hit the sides of the vent, creating some echoing bangs, though the biggest reason she keeps moving is to continually swish her tail right up in his face. Back and forth over his nose.

"I guess we are technically on a date and not a mission... But we haven't even gone out to dinner yet. It feels like a backward order of events."

Teasingly, she starts to crawl away from him as if to silently say "oh well" and continue on their journey, to toy with him and string him along some.

Admin

Admin

“If eating needs to be done to constitute a date then I️ think I️ can remedy that.”

He reaches out and grabs her ankle, giving a light little jerk, enough to lay her out flat in the floor of the vent with an echoey noise. She doesn’t seem to mind much because she has a chance to get up and kick back at him for retribution, but all she does is keep flicking her tail out as if she’s perfectly satisfied with how things are developing.

He crawls closer until he’s completely overtop her, his knees and hands crowded by her body in the narrow space, but he’s not complaining in the least. He angles himself lower, leans so he can draw the curtain of her hair back from her neck with his nose and nip at her skin, soft and a little warm from the tightly enclosed space.

The nips turn into kisses and wide licks of his tongue quickly. He cant think of many times they’ve been slow to warm up to each other. But it couldn’t hurt...

He pulls up for just a moment to check his position before snaking his hand back into her tail to toy with it, looking back with an expectant grin to see her reaction, especially when they’re trying to keep relatively quiet.

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Trita very near squeals when he starts tugging on her tail, her body jolting up fast. Too fast. The top of her head rams into his chest hard enough that she falls flat back down on the floor of the vent, one hand over her head at the spot she hit up against him, the other trying to push herself at least back up to her elbows.

"N-No, okay, yes, I have been baiting you this entire time, but I would actually like to avoid going to jail right now."

She tries to angle herself so she can at least glare back at him, though, with how red her face is, even she's aware it's hard to take her seriously right now. She can't even take herself seriously.

Did she like him pulling on her tail? Oh, hell yeah she did. She wouldn't react like that and make that noise if she didn't. Not that it's the most elegant and seductive of sounds she could make, but he always seems at least amused by it.

Also, she's given him the top angle right now, let him climb over top of her and fill up the rest of the space so she isn't going anywhere. She's been thinking about it since they got in the vent, but now that they're here and she realizes he wants to push her, really get her as loud as he can, she's starting to have some second-guesses about this.

Of course, the second-guessing only spurs him on. It always spurs the both of them on. She can feel his fingers curling into her tail to get a good grip and, before she can try to flick it out of his grasp, he tugs up on it again. The high-pitched little squeak she gives him echoes, followed by the reverberation of a couple of gasps before she can throw her hand over her own mouth to try to muffle it.

"Man, fuck you."

Admin

Admin

“Aw, would you? Think there’s enough room in here? We could make room, huh?”

He keeps twisting and tugging, eyes exclusively on what he can see of her face as she gives him those choked little squeaks and airy whines that seem to instantly just divert all blood flow downward.

It has him leaning over now, almost prostrate out on top of her, kissing at her neck more closely, leaning down on one elbow so he can run his other hand up the back of her shirt, across her hips. He hikes her up a little so his hand can run between her body and the floor, down the front of her pants so he’s teasing at her from both sides.

“You know what’s funny.”

He whispers it close to her ear, doing a great job on his part of staying quiet and covert. He can feel her hips start to squirm under his body and it just makes his grin widen.

“Now that I’m thinking about it... I️ have very specific memories of you saying that I’m better than a vibrator. That still true?”

He gets more aggressive between her legs, fingers pulling the fabric of her underwear aside and even in the tightness of her clothes, managing to press at everything sensitive he finds along the way.

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"I wouldn't remember. Why not help jog my memory?"

In all seriousness, she's amazed she gets the words out between her various noises of want and struggling with said want. The only reason her hips are even off the bottom of the vent is because he's holding them up by her tail. Which, of course, only means there's a constant pulling pressure on her tail, a very immediate sensitive spot for her.

She's squirming and shifting, whimpering when those high little noises aren't interrupting every train of thought she has. Her tail quivers up into his hand. If Dolan's low growl is feral and deep sounding, then she's sure the only way to describe the noises slipping out of her mouth is animalistic. They're coming so fast that she's already finding herself panting just to get a breath in between them. It's all involuntary but damn if he doesn't know how to make it work for him, how to yank her hips up and jolts her by her tail to get the echoes really start bouncing off the vent walls.

And it doesn't help that he's starting to finger her, starting to push at the folds of skin she can feel beginning to swell. If he doesn't work her pants off soon, there's going to be a real mess to deal with.

Trita angles herself down into his hand at the front of her the best she can, rocking her hips back and forth impatiently, using the bounce of his yanking at her tail to help move her, until she feels his fingers slip up, press up through the folds right into her. She takes a sharp in-take, rolling her head so she can press her cheek to the cool metal of the vent, biting her lip in a vain attempt to quiet herself.

"W-Well? You gonna help your babygirl remember?"

Admin

Admin

The more moving and whimpering she does, the more he can feel it in his own hips and he has to bite down on her shoulder to keep his own noises controlled. He cant give her the satisfaction of that yet.

“Can’t remember. Of course you remember. Just you wait.”

He mumbles it into her skin as he kisses away teeth marks where he’d managed to pull her shirt collar all stretched out of the way. Despite all his resolve, he can’t keep himself from humming a little to himself when his finger slips up into her, tight and warm and wet, and she clenches around him. He slips one more in, then another, until the fit of her pants around her prevents him from twisting his position around for any more leverage.

“Seems like we’re going to have to work together a little bit here, huh? You gotta help me work these pants off you if you’re wanting to remember so badly. Although I’m really enjoying you at this angle. Kinda want to keep you like this.”

He’s also reluctant to remove his grip from her tail, so he pulls his fingers out from between her legs, dragging wetness up the front of her all the way to the button on her pants, which he undoes at the waistband, working to scrunch it down over her hips.

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

She whimpers the minute he pulls his fingers out of her, feeling cold and empty without them there, having to close her eyes to fight off the frustration building between her hips.

"Is that... Daddy telling me to do that for him? Is Daddy telling me what to do?"

Rather than respond with a verbal answer immediately, he twists her tail around his fingers and not only pulls up but forward on it, hiking her hips around as he pleases, bending her back and pressing her chest harder into the vent. The action nearly makes her scream but she manages to keep it to a squeaky yelp.

Honestly, the power he has over her just by playing with her tail would be terrifying in anyone else's hands. Her fingers immediately clutch the waistband of her pants and she desperately tugs them down her thighs, underwear and all. No questions asked, as obedient as ever, so long as he keeps working her tail over.

With how she's angled, she can't move her pants further than that, but that's really all she needs. The cool air hits up against her, getting yet another gasp out of her. A chill races across her skin, a shudder ripping through her. Trita pushes her arms out in front of her head, stretching her upper body out, bringing her knees under her hips to keep herself up off the floor and angled up for him.

"God, I really don't remember. I'm such a bad girl. You've gotta remind me. I won't ever do it again if you really punish me for ever forgetting how good you feel."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum