Obsessive Creative Disorder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Obsessive Creative Disorder

roleplay forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shipwreck

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 22]

26The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Admin

Admin

He moaned. "What a stupid name... that's really my name?....this is like a bad dream or some-" He glanced down and happened to see his leg, gashed open in multiple places and oozing blood. "Holy stars and other shiny crap like that! Why am I bleeding?!" He glared back up at the girl, whatever her name was...he had forgotten. "What did I ever do to you?"

https://theintertwinedhasocd.forumotion.com

27The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

She crossed her arms, almost shocked at herself for losing her patience with him in this situation, "I didnt do anything to you." She took at deep breath to calm herself down...especially since she was losing it over nothing, "If anybody or anything did something to you, it was your ship and the storm."

28The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Admin

Admin

"Well you don't have to be nasty about it," he moaned as he tried to make himself sit up, but failed miserably as a wave of dizziness hit him hard. "Wait... I have a ship... I FEEL like I've always wanted a ship... though I can't be entirely sure of that right now....."

29The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:17 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

She frowned..."I wasnt trying to...anyways..of course you own a ship." She looked out towards the water as if she was going to point at it but stopped when there was nothing to point at, "Oh...right...a ship that no longer exists..." She went back to crossing her arms...she rocked on her heels slightly uncomfortable.

30The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 am

Admin

Admin

He pressed his palm to his head (it actually took him a few moments to figure out where his head was, his world was spinning so badly), and it came back dripping with blood. "So do I or don't I have a ship?...." He looked back up at the girl, whose arms were folded and looked maybe a little annoyed. He ignored his own question and continued hesitantly, pausing as new fronts of pain washed over him. "I don't.... I don't know you from... maybe from Thorfinn, do I?" He cringed... if he knew her from Thorfinn, whoever she was, that was a bad thing for sure.... wait, how did he remember Thorfinn, but not his own name? He sighed in frustration.

31The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:20 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Her arms dropped to her side, "Thorfinn?" She tilted her head to the side, "I've never been there before in my life." She frowned...he remembered that place but not her, himself, or the fact that he had once had a ship? Selective memory loss?

32The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Admin

Admin

"Well that's the best thing I've heard all day," he sighed, then cringed again. "Figuratively, I mean... i don't actually remember any else I've heard today...." he stole a timid glance back up at her. "...you're positive, though?"

33The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:11 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

She sighed then nodded, "Absolutely." She looked back around, "To be honest, I have no idea where that place is." She looked down at him and tried to smile as comfortingly as she could at the moment.

34The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Admin

Admin

"Well that says a great deal in favor of your character," he mumbled, shaking his head in confusion. "So why.....wait, take me through it again, who are you, who am I, how'd we get here... and whats the plan for getting back to wherever the heck it is we came from?...if we did indeed come from somewhere else..."

35The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:57 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

She frowned, "Um...well...great question..." Sighing she crossed her arms, "I'm Samantha..You're Shand..We do come from the same place, so to say, but you live quite a few miles away from me..." She left out certain details on purpose..."And I have no idea how we're gonnn get back."

36The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Admin

Admin

"You look really familiar, but I just-" He froze in the middle of his sentence as a strange pain tore through his entire upper body. He remained immobilized as it hit him, his mouth slightly open but unable to speak. He held his breath unintentionally, so that when the pain had subsided back into a dull, throbbing ache, he inhaled so deeply he almost gagged, bringing the arm that he could still move around his middle, almost to protect it... through from what, he didn't know.

37The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

The slight hope that had grown when he began his sentence disappeared. She didnt know whether to drop down and try to help him or back away and give him space...if he remembered everything, she wouldve dropped down..but she didnt want to scare him..

38The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Admin

Admin

The feeling that was slowly draining out of him right now.... he remembered that feeling. It was one of his least favorites. He looked up again with a slight look of shock on his face, as if this was all new... because it was.
"I... I'm dying, aren't I? ...what...what happened?"

39The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:19 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

She didnt know what to say...tell the truth or lie and say he was going to be just fine...he probably would know she was lying, he felt otherwise. "I think..more than likely." She shrugged than sighed, "It's such a long story...we were sailing on your ship, then a storm hit, your ship literally split in half...we went overboard and washed up on this island...of course, that's missing a few details." She frowned to herself.

40The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:36 am

Admin

Admin

His face was a mixture of confusion and frustration, and of course, pain. He sighed and tried to sit up and lean against the nearest tree, but that didn't exactly work out.
"So what are we going to do now?" He cleared his throat and closed his eyes for a brief moment until he could speak again. He now looked up at her hesitantly. "And I'm not sure if I'm... a forthright person usually, but I'm feeling a really, really strong urge to just kiss you... am I like that normally?"

41The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"I uh..." She rubbed her arm, "Judging by the fact I've never been in your head before...it might be." Shrugging she looked away, "And to answer your other question...I have no idea what we're going to do."

Last edited by ArmyBarracksKeeper on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

42The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Admin

Admin

"..Well, first thing we need to do is..." He pressed his hand to his forehead, trying to remember, "...is...we need some sort of shelter, I don't know...and I need to find something to wrap all this mess in," He glanced down at his leg. "I'm assuming we have no sort of weapons or anything like that, that may have happened to wash up on shore or anything, right?"

43The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:16 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"well, the only thing besides us that washed up is the raft we were on after the ship split." she shrugged," I can go get it if you want."

44The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Admin

Admin

He held his hand to his head, trying to maybe dull the pain so he could think straight. "If we could use it to help build some sort of shelter, it would be worthwhile to have, I guess..." He closed his eyes, trying to hard to remember. Little pieces of things were coming back, but nothing that would be helpful right now. He knew he knew where they were, what island they were on...but he was drawing a blank.
"Alright," He said, giving up on that for now. "Let's go get-" As he tried to pull himself up, something in his shoulder cracked, or snapped, he didn't know which. All he knew was that trying to get up had been a bad idea indeed. He slumped back down on the ground and clenched his teeth, trying to hold back whatever explatives might randomly erupt from his mouth.
"I think," he finally said with a strained and raspy voice, "That maybe you might have to go get the raft alone, if you can carry it, that is..."

45The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

She frowned at the sight of him but quickly gave the best smile she could and soluted, "of course I can." with that she ran off towards where she had washed up on shore, remembering that she had seen the raft on her way to find Shand. Eventually, after following what was left of her footprints in the sand, she found it.. It was A little beat up but still in one piece. Picking up the ropes that were attached to it, she began to drag it back following her newest trail of footprints, knowing she wasn't able to actually pick it up and carry it back...

46The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am

Admin

Admin

He heard her coming first, dragging the raft throught the sand, and then saw her. He felt badly that he was unable to help her, but nothing could be done about that. It seemed the stiller he sat, and the longer he didn't move, the more things came back to him... not really big things like any recognition of himself, but smaller things that might help. Like where they might possibly be, and how they could possibly get out of here. And some things they might have to do in order to survive. As she approached, he slowly eased himself against the trunk of a tree, sitting up.
"We need to think about food, water." He swallowed, followed by a burning in his raw throat. "We've got to find a coconut tree somewhere... they probably grow closer to the coast on the..." He paused and gritted his teeth, trying to remember..." I think maybe on the east of the island...here, can you help me up?"

47The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

She nodded before she actually thought about how big a task helping him up would be...at the same time, what was she supposed to say? No? Throwing the ropes down onto the raft, she walked towards him and examined his many wounds trying to figure out a way to help him that would cause the least amount of pain. His right side wasnt hurt as bad so whatever she did, it would have to be on that side of him. She bent down and as gently as she could, lifted his right arm up then placed in behind her neck, "Ready?"

48The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 am

Admin

Admin

He gritted his teeth and held onto the tree trunk beside him as hard as his hurt arm would let him. "Yeah...wait... you know what? This is kind of ridiculous.... I won't be able to stay up once I get up...." He closed his eyes again, trying to catch his breath. He didn't understand why such little movement had made his breathing heavy, or made him feel lightheaded, but he figured that there wouldn't be any answers for those questions. "Here's a better idea. I'll...get myself up, someway... while you go and see if there are any fruit trees nearby, ok?" He paused, then glanced up, trying to shield his eyes from the sun. "Gosh, I never asked you... I'm realy not remembering anything... are you ok? Do you need to rest?"

49The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:54 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

She found it hard not to laugh at his question, "Me? I'm fine...maybe tired, but not hurt or anything." But, if she was going to be honest, she actually didnt know if that was ture...she hadnt really checked herself over for any wounds nor did she really want to at the moment. "Do you want me to put you back down or help you stay up as far as we've gotten?"

50The Shipwreck - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shipwreck Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Admin

Admin

He smiled to one side. "I personally rather like our little arrangement... but it could get tiresome for you after a while, so yeah, just let me down I guess." He braced himself and gritted his teeth as she did so.
"And one more thing before you leave... what's your name again?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum