Obsessive Creative Disorder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Obsessive Creative Disorder

roleplay forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

ok, new fanfic idea.... *fiction, about the fiction, about the fiction ;)* if that makes any sense....

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Admin

Admin

ok, i got this idea... so the fanfictions we do now are written like the characters are living with us and we can see them... i was randomly thinking about it wondering what it would be like if we woke up one morning after all this time just pretending and we could actually see them, and they'd been there the whole time.... so that's the idea.... idk when im gonna have time to start it, but i wanted to throw that out there x)

https://theintertwinedhasocd.forumotion.com

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I love it! Very Happy that's completely awesome and amazing and how did we not think of it before? xD

Admin

Admin

haha, we were too busy with pretending they were there x)
heres how it is in my head: im gonna wake up and see everybody, freak out, have conversation, that kinda thing, then call you.... at which point we'll chat about niceties and that sort of thing for a few minutes, neither willing to say anything for fear of looking crazy, and then we'll both ask eachother about it at the same time x)
that is, of course, when the time finds me to start it off...

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

hehehe, can I at some point talk about when I first saw them...i just thought of a great way to start off xD
Take your time but know them I'm gonna be jumping up and down waiting for you to start this phantasmagorical idea!

Admin

Admin

haha, of course you can! my first post is gonna be about when i first wake up, and the next post can be urs, and the next one i can call you in Wink sounds like a plan

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

haha what ever works with you is fine with me :3 I cant wait~

Admin

Admin

ooook here goes x)

It was just another normal morning. Another normal, agonizing morning. I was awakened by intense sunlight streaming through the windows, blinding me as I opened my eyes for the first time.
*what time is it? 10? ..11?*
I moaned and rolled over viciously, pulling my pillow over my head. If this was how morning wanted to play, then so be it. Two could play at this game. As I slowly drifted back to sleep, my arm hung limply off the edge off the edge of the bed. And my hand touched something. Something warm.
"AHHHH!" I pulled my hand back as if it had been bitten by something, now fully awake. I held all my limbs close to my body, laying in a tight ball, terrified to look at what was on the other side of my bed.
"Good heavens in the sky, just smack my face off, why don't you," said a raspy, sleep-laden voice from the floor.
SOMEBODY WAS IN MY ROOM!!!
*CRAP!! IM GONNA DIE!* I looked frantically around, trying to judge whether or not I could reach the phone in time to call 911 without the intruder catching me.
"You should be up already anyway, she's slept in an hour as it is." Another voice came from near the foot of the bed. I raised my head slightly, in horror, to see a human form stretched out across my chair.
*THERE ARE TWO STRANGE MEN IN MY ROOM!! IM GONNA FREAKIN DIE!!!* Should I yell, or scream, or just lay here and accept the fact that help would never come in time?... I stared at the one I could see, the one in my chair. He had long, dark hair pulled back into a short ponytail and wore really strange clothes. And on his right elbow was a tattoo of a .... a rose?
*HOLD THE TRAIN....WHAT THE HECK?!?*
"Ah, you're up. Rise and shine, all that pleasant crap like that."
I whirled around to see a tall guy with the bluest eyes I'd ever seen and two cups of coffee in his hand, offering one of them to me. I subconsiously pulled the covers up around my neck in horror. Pieces were starting to fall together, but... no, it couldn't really be... this had to be a dream.
"You gonna make me hold this out to you all day, or you gonna take it?" The man standing by my bed rolled his eyes.
"It's probably nasty anyway."
I turned around again to see a shaggy blond head pop into view on the other side of my bed. He was pulling two eyepatches off... which he had obviously used as some sort of sleeping mask. He gave a charming smile.
"Who are all of you?!?" I suddenly burst out, my eyes still wide in fear. "Why are you in my room?!?"
They all just sort of looked at me for a second as if they didnt' comprehend the question. I pointed at the guy with the eyepatches.
"Tell me who you are!!" I wanted the confirmation. "Do you want me to call the police?"
"Do I want you to? Are you going to, regardless? These are all good questions that deserve answers. Shall we give them some over a lovely breakfast spread?" He slowly stood up and stretched, and I saw that he was dressed rather piratey.
*nononononononononoooo way... this is NOT happening...*
"Don't look so fretful, love, none of us bite," he winked, then glanced over at the man with the coffee. "At least, MOST of us don't-"
"Bite me then." The coffee-guy said calmly and turned on his heel.
"..You're Dolan, right?" I asked slowly, not wanting to admit that maybe this whole ironic situation was actually true.
"Oh, you remember who I am. Should I be honored or something?" He asked sarcastically, his face slowly morphing into the same kind of smile that the pirate had given me earlier.
"Alright then," I laughed. Yeah, this was all just a dream. Why not have fun with it while I could? I mean, I had never seen my own characters so vividly, right before my face like this before. "So where's everybody else, then?"
"Well, you like to pretend that we can all fit in your room, but we all actually take up reasonable amounts of space, given the fact that we have mass and all that other scientific garbage, so we're rather spread out all over the place, if you get the drift," The guy with the rose tattoo had stood and was now glancing out the window.
"Vered. How nice to finally see you in person," I grinned. This was gonna be the best dream ever. "So where does Lunath sleep?"
"You banished him to the toy room, member?" Dolan arched his eyebrows. "Not that he really minds that..."
"So I have to ask this question," I closed my eyes for a second, wondering whether this would work, what with me only dreaming and all. "So all this time I've pretended that I could see you, you guys were actually here?"
"Closer than you'd think," Dolan set the coffee cups down and smiled mysteriously.
"Alright... so does that mean that everything I've said you guys have done...the conversations back and forth, the visits..."
"The Valentine's Day Massacre?" Dolan's face suddenly turned irritated. "Yes, all that was orchestrated by you and did indeed occur. Thank you for the memories."
"Ha, this is amazing!" I was warming up to this now. I slowly crawled out of bed and, losing my timidness, shook Shand's hand."It is wonderful to finally meet you all in the flesh. You're even better than I imagined."
"Frankly, that's not exactly possible, to be better than-" Shand interjected.
"Just go with it," Vered leaned over and whispered.
"So, let's go see everyone else, shall we?" I asked merrily.
"Whatever," Dolan shook his head.

(ok, ur turn x) )

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

The sun poured in my window like every other day. I sighed and rolled over onto my back to stretch. *no point stAying in bed.* I swung my legs over the bed and sat up sleepily and stretched again then sighed as I realized what day it was *Tuesday...great, I gotta work today.* with that thought, I knew it was time to get going. I put one foot down to touch the ground but ended up touching something, rather someone, warm. I pulled my foot back up on the bed with me and stared down as the person moved... He was half under my bed and trying to get all the way out. " huh... What time is it? More importantly..." the man looked up at me with amber eyes " why in the world did you step on me!?" I stared down at him not sure whether to kick him and run or scream and run. " well? I'm waiting, dog." I stopped and tilted my head... The guy in my room just called me a dog.." be nice, she just woke up." I turned to see A woman with long ringlet curled hair," she probably forgot you were down there." the woman smiled then turned towards my door at the sound of a male voice," if it were me, I would have done it on purpose." I saw a tall man with slightly wavy hair alittle darker than mine enter my room. The man with amber eyes stood up beside me," you' re so funny... " something in my brain snapped... I had to be dreaming. " pharris?" I tilted my head, " I have to admit, I've never seen a dog as slow as you." that answered my question which also answered my other questions: the other two were Locke and chantelle...what a crazy dream. " well, I came up here to tell you that your dad left an hour ago for work and left a note for you downstairs saying to just stay home today... I was worried because you never sleep in so I wanted to check on you." locke crossed his arms and gave a sincere half smile," despite popular belief, I do have a heart." chantelle smiled and hooked her arm onto his," And I fixed you some tea and breakfast for when you woke up." she smiled over at me then looked over to pharris who was stretching. "eh, is everyone else up?" I turned towards him," everyone else?! You mean like Xyle and Aeren and-" he nodded annoyed," yes all of us.... Where else would we be?" I nodded...this had to be a dream... There's no way this was real... I'd never "seen" them like this before. "well, where is everyone?" *might as well enjoy this* Locke looked up at the clock, " probably outside before it gets too hot... It is summer." I smiled... I know the man is taken but he was far better than I had ever imagined in this dream. I looked at pharris and despite how much he annoyed me, he wasn't bad either while chantelle... A pang of jealous hit me, we shouldnt haveade her so pretty...Locke was lucky...I was going to have to talk to Micaela about her. Well, let's go see if everyone else goes beyond expectations like these three," I wanna go say good morning." I stood up and walked past Pharris, pushing him as I passed only to have him push me back, nearly causing me to fall on the ground...Luckily for me, both Locke and Chantelle had extremely fast reactions and both of them grabbed my arms and helped me back up.

Admin

Admin

"Ok, so exactly how many people live here in this house?" I asked incredulously as I followed Dolan, in the process of trying to wake the kids up.
"As far as our kind of people go? ...well how many people have you ever made up?"
"...eh... I'm not that good at math...."
"Alright, theres about thirty of us, give or take-"
My mouth dropped open.
"Yeah, now you get the space issue... plus like six other people who I have never met in my life... they're not in our story, I don't think, it'd be cordial of you to introduce them."
"They live here too?!?!" I grinned.
"...where else would they live? under the porch?" Dolan paused at his own statement. "Oh, that's a good idea actually...."
Lunath and Cinaed finally began to respond, rubbing their eyes and stretching all over the place in adorable little kid fashion.
"Gosh, you guys are even cuter than I thought," I mumbled.
Suddenly, there was a large crashing downstairs. I turned to Dolan, concerned. "What was THAT?"
He sighed. "Either the villains broke in again.... or it was Aleric. Being Aleric. You can never really tell an emergency from an Aleric situation around here."
"Oh. That's nice." I shrugged. "So...what happened the last time the villains broke in?"
He glared at me. "You don't remember? It involved a strange weapon supposedly stolen from what's-his-face with the freaky daughter who's in love with-"
"Ohhhhh," I tried not to laugh. "Yeah. Sorry 'bout that."
"Yeah, you're the crazy writer. Your mess-ups and random disasters are expected and somewhat condoned here."
I paused for a second, not sure whether to take that as a complement or a diss. Oh well. "Yeah.... Thanks, that... helps."

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"so... What about Vrangr and his daughter? Are they here?" I looked around the kitchen at the mess of a previous breakfast.
"unfortunately." Locke crossed his arms as he looked around he room
"honestly, dog, where else would they be?" I turned around to Pharris with a witty comment in my head but stopped... Behind Pharris was a dark shadow that quite literally looked like it was coming out of no where.
Locke noticed the silence and looked over at Pharris who was waiting for me to say something," Pharris, I'd move if I were you." Pharris turned around then fell on the floor as if he was taking cover from someone shooting a gun
"it's about time" Vrangr then fully appeared,"I was begining to wonder if you were e er going to wake up." he smiled evilly... Vrangr was extremely pale, deathly pale even, with brown Eyes so dark they looked black.
"the only reason she wouldnt ever wake up would be because your daughter would have poisoned her or something in a twisted plan to get Shand." Locke folded his arms and sent Vrangr a glare which Vrangr returned with a glare of his own
"wow, I'm up for ten minutes and you two already can't get along..."
"It's always like this." I looked over and could have sworn I saw a locke clone walk in the kitchen...the only difference was his hair and voice. "heck, you're lucky it's been ten minutes .." he folded his arms and glades back and forth between everyone in he room before going over to help Pharris up off the ground.

Admin

Admin

Lunath stretched and yawned, his mouth stretching incredibly wide. Rubbing his eyes, he smiled up at me and hugged me around the middle.
"Morning, Mimi." He then skipped happliy out of the room, and Cinaed followed him like a cloud of doom.
"He's not a morning person," Dolan explained with a grin as we followed the two downstairs. As soon as we had gone down the stairs, an amazing smell wafted over...
"What's that?" I asked Dolan curiously.
"That's Alliy. Making... well, you learn not to ask after a while."
We rounded the corner into the living room, where Aleric, Kvanne and Gailen were all on the couch, staring at the TV, giving the morning news their undivided attention.
"Gailen says he gets good attack ideas from the news," Dolan leaned over and told me. I masked my horror and followed Dolan into the kitchen, where Alliy sid a cup of coffee down the breakfast bar to him.
Dolan took it and was about to taste it.
"...Didn't you just have a cup upstairs?" I asked.
"Well that's upstairs. And it's cold now." Dolan said innocently. "Besides, nobody here drinks it but me."
"AND ME!!" I smiled as Alliy slid me a cup too.
"And me!" Lunath jumped up over and over to see across the top of the breakfast bar.
"Sorry little guy," Dolan ruffled his hair. "It'll probably stunt your growth. Locke would not be a happy man."
"I'm ok with being short!" Lunath said, still jumping.
"Your persistant and neverending quest to see over the counter says otherwise," Dolan smiled down at him, then kneeled beside him and whispered. "But if you don't tell anyone, I'll let you have a taste, ok?"
Lunath's eyes got wide and he nodded over and over, reminding me a lot of the energizer bunny.

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Aeren walked over to my side when he was done helping Pharris stand. "I came to tell you that you're wanted outside anyways."
"Wait a minute!" I yelled as he tugged on my arm like a little kid who was excited he was telling on one of his siblings...which is probably what he was going to do. "I'm hungry...I just woke up!" Aeren stopped pulling and looked down at me.
"You dont like breakfast food." He tilted his head...I was actually surprised he knew that..
"I know...but that doesnt mean I'm not hungry." I rubbed the back of my head.
"Well, I left you tea and food on the counter." She pointed to where a plate and mug sat untouched. "It's probably cold by now...dont worry, I'll take care of that." She grabbed the plate and smiled, "I fixed home made buscuits...I was able to save you two of them and if you'd like, there's a fried egg and toast over by the stove...would you like me to put those in the microwave as well?"
I didnt think I was that hungry until my stomach growled, "Yeah, that would be great." I smiled back.
Aeren sighed, "How long is that going to take, Chantelle?" he looked at the microwave.
"A few minutes." She was arranging the food on the plate, "Oh, your tea is probably still warm though." She left the plate and walked back over to the mug and placed both her hands on either side of it. "Still warm...would you like it now, or when your food is ready?" Chantelle would be the best hostess in the world...
"Now is fine." She handed it to me carefully.
"Can you come outside yet?" Aeren actually was being more childlike than I remembered him being.
"What's the hurry?" Locke crossed his arms again...I looked at him and noticed that Vrangr was gone.
"No hurry...I just want to get Rhain in trouble before my show is on." He smiled.
"Is this routine?" I spoke low and looked up at Locke.
Locke bent down so that he was almost eye level with me and spoke low as well, "What? Getting Rhain in trouble at least once before Aeren's show? Yes, very routine." Locke sighed and stood back up.
I pulled on Locke's sleeve..not sure why I was keeping my voice low like it was some sort of secret but it felt weird actually being able to tug on his sleeve, "What show does he watch?"
Locke shrugged and bent down again, keeping up with the low voice, "Some show on the history channel...I havent really paid attention to what it is."
"What if he's watching something bad?" I tilted my head.
"On the history channel?" Locke raised an eyebrow.
"You never know." I shrugged.

Admin

Admin

Lunath grabbed the cup from Dolan and took a quick sip, then made a face, sticking his tongue out.
"Yeah, it's overrated, I know," Dolan consoled. At that moment, a squealing, then a crash was heard, followed by a quick but nevertheless strained elegant entrance by Shand, somewhat tripping over himself as he regained his balance. Instead of the two eyepatches, he only wore one.
"I don't remember making up a story behind that," I said, looking at him. "Enlighten me?"
"Do you want the intimidating version, or the more friendly meet n' greet translation?"
"Either will do."
"Alright then. Ahem. So we were sailing along one day in perfect weather, wind was gentle, sun was shining, all that lovely fairybook crap. When suddenly, there was a-"
"A big seamonster who rose up out of the ocean and poked your eye out." A cynical voice came from the living room, and I turned to see Searc, his arms folded. "Only heard it a million times!"
"ITS MY LIE, LET ME TELL IT!!!" Shand clenched his fists and yelled like a toddler. "So...where was I?"
"You lost your eye and lived happily ever after." Dakara, the redhead sitting at the breakfast bar, said uninterestedly while inspecting her nails.
"I wish all of you would just die and not respawn." Shand folded his arms and sat down in the floor, his version of a temper tantrum.

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Aerenwatched me eat," cam you hurry up? It's for your own good anyways..."
I sighed, " is it really?" I looked to Locke who shrugged and went back to reading a newspaper he had found
Stomping could be heard from the front porch then the door opened and Rhain walked in...an evil smile formed on Aerens face at the sight of his brother,"Rhain, come here!" Aeren shouted
Rhain strode in rather regally for someone who hated being a royal,"what is it-" he cut off when he saw me... He looked like the perfect mixture of Pharris and Sapphir... Or what I imagined Sapphir looked like, I hadn't seen her yet. Aeren smiled at Rhain's silence
"is there something you'd like to give back to her or have you gambled it away already?" Aeren continued to smile at Rhain who stood completely still
With a sigh, Rhain reached in his pocket,"I'm not even going to pretend like I don't know what you're talking about because you probably already told her." he pulled out a chain with a pearl at the end of it then placed it down on the table beside me.
I tilted my head and looked at it,"what's this?" everyone in the room stared at me
"you're kidding, right?" Pharris spoke up but I shook my head
"that's Shands present from Valentines Day...you know, the one I've always wanted to gamble you out of?" Rhain tilted his head
"wait...it's real?!" I looked at each one of them
"looking down would answer your question." Locke walked over and picked up the necklace and held it in front of my face," it's as real as I am."

Admin

Admin

"Do we condone that here?" I whispered to Dolan, pointing at the pouting Shand.
"Do we ignore it and pretend like he doesn't live here? Yeah," Dolan finished up the coffee and set the cup down.
"You know... now that you're listening to us and everything, I have a few requests to make and bones to pick."
I turned to see that Aleric had gotten up off the couch and had joined us in the kitchen.
"First off, I am not nearly as dumb as you make me out to be- just because I make noise sometimes does not make me criminally stupid. Second, let's not forget who the main character was when this whole thing started. Back at the beginning, it was all about me," He folded his arms in a less-obnoxious version of a temper-tantrum.
"And don't you feel much happier now that you've learned to share with those less fortunate?" I smiled.
"Yeah, Aleric, think of the kids in Africa," Dolan shook his head mockingly. "Gosh, get it together."
Aleric sighed, feeling horribly misunderstood.
"Wait.... I was supposed to go to Samantha's house!" Shand stood up in sudden realization.
"Hey, if this is the first time you've really been able to see us, does this mean we'll get to see everybody else more often?" Alliy asked from the kitchen.
"Why would that matter to you?" I asked confusedly.
She blushed. "No reason..."
"Hey, this means Samantha'll be able to see me, too, right?" Shand was talking super-fast now, like a kid on a sugar-high. "I wanna go over there, nooooooooow!"
I zoned out for a second. If this craziness was happening at MY house... was the same phemomenon happening at hers?

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I sighed, “Rhain, where did you get this?”
He smiled, “Off your neck while you were sleeping.”
Locke sighed, “He’s got a thief in him somewhere.”
“Part of being a gambler, my friend.” Rhain shrugged, “You learn how to cheat people out of things.” He smiled innocently.
Xyle came bursting through the back door…I didn’t remember imagining him so..well, huge! The man had to be all muscle and a good three heads taller than me…maybe four. Times like this when I really notice how small I am. “Good, you’re awake!” *Why is everyone so happy I’m up?* He ran over by the chair I was sitting in at the table and dropped to his knees, causing a loud thud to sound. “I’ve finished all the training I’ve set for me to do for today…will you please let Locke take me to Micaela’s house?!”
I tilted my head to the side, “Locke can take you?” Xyle nodded. It took me a few minutes before I realized how, “Right! I gave Locke a motorcycle!” I turned to him quickly, “I cant believe you actually have that…I was sure I was just joking about that.” I frowned to myself…if everything I’ve ever imagined and joked about with these people were real then they’d begin to complain sooner or later.
“Speaking of Micaela.” Pharris walked over more elegantly and regally than Rhain had walked in, “I do think I am owed an apology.” I titled my head as he crossed his arms in front of me but behind Xyle who had gotten off his knees and was standing there, ignoring Pharris and waiting for an answer to his previous question.
“Who owes you one?” I asked dumbly.
“You do!” He threw his hands up in the air dramatically and frowned, “I haven’t see her in months!”
“That’s a bit of over the real time.” Locke smiled amused at Pharris’ whining. “Give or take a few weeks.”
“Another thing you owe me an apology for is making me seem pompous, unintelligent, and arrogant.” He continued to frown and folded his arms again.
“You sure she made you seem that way or you are that way?” Xyle commented, obviously annoyed that Pharris had interrupted him and his request.
“Wait…if all of you are …uhh, ‘visible’ to me now…and you want to go over to Micaela’s house…do you think that-“
“That maybe the Intertwined Camp’s ‘campers’ are ‘visible’ now as well?” Locke smiled…he certainly smiled more than I imagined…then again that didn’t take much.
“yeah…I think that’s where I was going.” I shrugged.
“It’s quite possible.” Chantelle said as she sat down at the table beside me, bringing a new cup of tea for me and one for herself.

Admin

Admin

"I'm exercising my right to go over there nowww!" Shand gathered himself up and waltzed to the door, expecting to be stopped.
"Fine," I said, waving. "Go ahead."
"Really?" Shand turned around, incredulous. "That easy?"
"Yeah, if you can find a way to get over there, by all means, ship out..." I grinned. "Pun intended. and tell Pharris I said hi."
Dolan, of course, rolled his eyes. "No clue what you see in him."
"You can say the same of other people too," I eyed him. "And he's rich. That's never bad."
He mumbled something under his breath.
"I think it would a good idea to call Samantha, actually," I changed the subject. "See if life is...normal...over there..." I picked up the phone.

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Xyle hit the table,"Can I go and visit Daric now?!" I jumped, shocked by the noise I wouldn't have normally heard.
"by all means!" I managed to breathe out
Chantelle put I hand on my shoulder,"in and out... Keep breathing."
I nodded,"great advice..." after a few seconds I sighed,"so...all of you think the uh...campers are visible now?" I smiled
Locke opened his mouth but my phone went off as he did,"it's Micaela..." I looked at my phone
"you gonna pick it up?" Pharris eyed me
"what do I say?!"
"hello, maybe?" Aeren smiled a smile that looked identical to Locke's
"I mean about all of this!" I motioned towards all of them
"why not wait to see if she brings it up if it worries you that much." Chantelle smiled comfortingly at me

Admin

Admin

It was slightly awkward to begin a phone conversation with a whole crew of expectant faces crowded around me, listening to my every word, but whatever. Shand practically had his face pressed up against mine trying to get his ear up to the phone for an optimal eavesdropping experience.
"Hey...Samantha?"

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I blanked for a few seconds until I saw Aeren mouth "hello" from across the table
"oh, uh, hey, buddy...what's up?" I frowned, that sounded really stupid..
Pharris and Xyle were both close by my side listening and waiting for a response. I put my hand on Xyle's face and pushed him away then pushed Pharris away and mouthed,"personal space"

Admin

Admin

"Uhh, hiiiii...nothin' much is going on around here..." I cringed at how stupid that had sounded.
"I love her, I miss her, I wanna come over there," Shand whispered at me, pointing to the phone.
Dolan rolled his eyes. Big surprise there... though I somehow liked it a lot better than when I was only imagining it.
"Um, well, it's just been a normal morning around here."
"Yeah, that's not obvious," Vered facepalmed.
"Don't you judge me!" I mouthed with a stern expression, then to Samantha: "Uhhh, how's your day so far?"

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I looked at all the faces around me, knowing that not everyone was here so that I could pick my words carefully,"it's uh.. Been a day so far." I shrugged even though I knew she couldn't see it
"smooth." Rhain frowned and crossed his arms
I took the phone away from my moth and whispered,"like you would do any better."

Admin

Admin

"Haha, over here too," I admitted, leaning on the breakfast bar. "Well, uhhh...how's your summer been so far?"
"I'm getting bored!" Shand warned.
"Tell them I'm coming to see Xyle."
I had to look up much more than I expected to get a glimpse of Daric's face. I put my finger to my lip and waited.

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I rubbed the back of my head, "Summer itself has been great...it's becoming interesting." I looked out the window in the kitchen to see Sidra attacking my trampoline, "Quite interesting..." i looked at Locke and whispered, "Can you stop her before she breaks it?"
He shrugged and whispered back, "She wouldnt listen to me." I eyed the assassin...

Admin

Admin

"Sounds good...well... I guess I was just calling to say-"
"Lemme talk to her or imma freakin' keelhaul all of you!" Shand yelled at the top of his lungs, his attempt to control himself obviously failed. There was no way that Samantha hadn't heard that.
I inhaled deeply. "Ok, so maybe things aren't so...normal...around here...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum