Obsessive Creative Disorder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Obsessive Creative Disorder

roleplay forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deserved Reactions

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 24]

1Deserved Reactions Empty Deserved Reactions Sat May 28, 2011 6:38 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I was told I was supposed to post this Wink

She ran in the direction she was told he was with her-! *No! There is no her! It's just me and him* She tried to convince herself that the rumors were lies, that he wasnt seeing someone else while still dating her. Quickly, too quickly, she ran around one of the many corners of the Liberty campus, straight into the back of the person she was looking for. He turned around and looked at her slightly shocked, "H-Hey, babe. What's up?" She wasnt in the mood for pointless small talk, "Hey. I need to ask you something and dont you dare lie to me! You know I have people who would kill you on my order!" He took a step back and she stared straight into his eyes as serious as she could make herself, "Do you have another...another.." She trailed off, "Another girlfriend?" She looked at his face shocked..how did he know? *Oh no..that means..* He sighed, "If you want me to be honest, yes, I have another girlfriend." That was it, the rumors were true..."Wh-what? When were you-" He shook his head diesapointed, "I was never planning on telling you." This time she shook her head, "No, it's not...it cant..." He only sighed, "Believe it." She took a step back, preparing to run off but she had to know before she ran away, leaving her broken heart there with him, "Are you..are you even sorry?" A slight smile formed on his face, not appologetic.."I'm not sure you want me to answer that." *that explains why he's so open about all of this* And with that, she ran off.

She ran down the sidewalk that she had come down holding back most of the tears, but some fell of course. "What's wrong?" She heard the confused voice from ahead but ignored it, she wasnt in the mood to talk, even if it was Locke. As fast as she could, she ran past him, knowing that he'd more than likely follow her; all she wanted was to be in the safety and solitude of her dorm.

2Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 am

Admin

Admin

"Can you believe that?!" She slammed down the phone like it was some filthy vermin. Dolan stuck his head in the room cautiously. "What am I trying to believe?"
"I just got off the phone with Samantha," Micaela shook her head and folded her arms, staring at the phone as if it was the enemy. "Can you believe her boyfriend cheated on her? Isn't even sorry!" Dolan cocked his head slightly, for just a moment, reminding Micaela of a confused bird.
"She told Locke yet?"
"No, she hasn't told anyone yet..."
Dolan nodded. "That's probably very wise in one aspect...and in a totally different aspect, very out of character."
"Who cheated on who?" Shand entered the room and flopped onto the bed, ready for secret-telling and whatnot.
"Samantha's boyfriend," Micaela sighed. "Isn't it terrible?"
"Hold the boat," Shand held his hand up and did the same head-cocking thing Dolan had. It must run in the blood. "...When did Samantha get a boyfriend, and why did no one tell MEEE?!?!"
Micaela tried to stifle a chuckle. "A real boyfriend, Shand, a real flesh-and-blood boyfriend. Not a figment of my imagination."
"Seems like flesh-and-blood didn't work out too well for her..." Shand folded his arms and made a pouty face.
"Well, when she tells Locke, let me know... I've been itching to decapitate someone for a good long while... tell Locke I'll be calling him," Dolan nodded good-day and left the room regally, on to do...who knew what.
Shand, still stewing in anger, mumbled to himself. "I would never cheat on her. I never did cheat on her. Figment of her imagination, well I never... hmmph."

https://theintertwinedhasocd.forumotion.com

3Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:06 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

The bed wasnt any comfort to me..The phone call to Micaela had been some, it was nice to tell someone, but it wasnt enough to make me feel better. There was a small knock at the door, "What?!" I snapped, I had told, probably harsher than needed, that I wanted to be alone. The voice that answered was kinda timid, which is a tone you wouldnt expect from Pharris, "I just wanted to come in." I sighed, "I said I wanted to be alone." There wasnt a reply just the sound of someone tapping their foot waiting. "Just...come in..close the door behind you." The door opened slowly and Pharris peeked in before he entered. "I said to close the door." I kept my temper down the best I could. He sighed, turned around and closed it, "Alright." He took my desk chair and rolled it towards the bed than sat down in it and looked at me, "You wanna tell me what happend?" To be honest..no, I didnt want to but he was here so why not, "My boyfriend cheated on me and wasnt even sorry." Pharris' eyes only displayed shock for a split second but then went blank, "Ah, I see...Have you told anyone?" I frowned, "Just you and Micaela.." He nodded, "That might be best with the group of people that you seem to love to be with." Pharris was confusing me..his calm reaction wasnt something I expected but then again, Pharris liked to do things people wouldnt expect. There was another knock, but this time the person just came in without my response...I hadnt expected Aeren to be intruder, "Are you serious?" Pharris frowned, "This is what I meant about over reacting, Aeren." Why was Pharris so calm? "I have a right in this situation, Pharris." *wait a minute..* "You were spying, werent you?!" Aeren looked at me then at Pharris who continued to frown, "And you knew he was!" Pharris nodded, "This is why I dont like to tell one of you something because you always have some sneaky plan to let everyone else know!" I sighed and turned my back towards them and hugged my pillow, "..I know it was wrong, but the sin was done and the cat is out of the bag." I looked at Pharris who was still acting calm, "Who else was listening?" I tried to see out the door that Aeren had left wide open..I didnt see anyone. Aeren sighed, "Everyone did..and I bet good money that news will get out to the 'Intertwined Camp' if someone hasnt already told them..."

4Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Admin

Admin

"SAMANTHA'S BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON HER WHILE SHE WAS CHEATING ON MEEEE!!!!"
Shand stood in the middle of the floor and more-or-less yelled. Dolan, used to this kind of shennanagin, didn't turn from the pot of coffee he was making. Cinaed and Lunath, playing some sort of vicious card game on the floor, turned and looked curiously, interested at the mention of Samantha's name but not fully aware of what Shand had said. Aleric shook his head, muttering, "too bad...must be a misunderstanding..."
"That's guys gonna misunderstand my foot up his-"
"There are better ways, Shand," Seth cut Shand off with a supportive hand resting on his shoulder. "For example, we have a fine selection of knives here..."
"Don't encourage him," Micaela moaned.
"I agree with Seth. Infedility is wrong. And for that he simply must die." Kvanne said in all seriousness.
Micaela still just rolled her eyes. "Yes, what he did was wrong, but I don't think resorting to physical action is going to solve anything."
A good amount of the room erupted in laughter. The mocking kind.
"Says you," Vered shook his head.
"Blood speaks louder than words," Jurrien agreed.
"Hey, let's form a murder party and storm that dude's place.." Searc smiled widely.
"I think it would far better suffice to break into his apartment, beat him up, and leave him on his front lawn utterly naked." Dolan turned around calmly, sipping his coffee. A cheer of agreeance went up. Micaela smacked her forehead.

5Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:26 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I frowned, "Get out of my room! Both of you!" Pharris and Aeren looked at me. "I mean it!" With one quick nod from Pharris, Aeren walked out of the room but Pharris continued to sit there. "Pharris, I said both of you!" He nodded like he agreed with what I said, but he wasnt going anywhere. I turned back around so my back was facing him and hugged my pillow again. There was a click and the sound of someone hitting buttons coming from the door, "If one of you took my phone again-" The quick sigh interrupted my sentence. "Locke, who are you calling?" Pharris asked curiously. I knew who he was calling, it didnt take a genious to figure that out..then again, it was Pharris. "I'm calling Dolan." You knew Locke was angry when his sentences were short statements with no explanation. I turned around, "You better not be planning something, Locke Strafe." He eyed me, "What if I am?" I had a strange urge to facepalm but knowing that I'd probably only cry, I just stared...something to know about me, something that my people know, is that I only cry when I'm alone that's why they never like to leave me alone when something, like this, happens. "Look, Samantha, I'm not going to lie, I'm planning, that's why I'm calling Dolan, but if you dont like that, pretend like this whole conversation never took place." I rolled my eyes, *Easier said than done.*

6Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Admin

Admin

The way Dolan's lips curled up into a vindictive smile made Micaela uneasy. She was tempted to pick up the other phone and listen in, but she inhaled deeply, found some self-control, and walked out of the room.
"So if Dolan's planning something with Locke, can I tag along?"
Micaela nearly ran over Lunath, who stood staring up at her with the largest green eyes in history.
"This is...big boy stuff, Lunath," Micaela said hesitantly, not willing to admit that it was more petty and childish than Dolan or Locke should stoop to....but oh well. They were also both stubborn.
"But I AM big," Lunath argued, following Micaela as she walked out of the room. "...And it'll be a good excuse to see Locke..."
Micaela smiled. Why couldn't they all be that sweet? "We'll arrange something for another time, 'kay?"
"Okaaaaay," Lunath sighed.

7Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I tapped my foot as I listend to Locke...all I heard were "Yeah" "Sure" "Exactly" "You want me to bring it?" "When?" "Sounds good." It was partially my fault for making Locke a more quiet person, if he was a loud mouth like Pharris, I would have heard the entire plan plus more. He hung up my phone and held out my hand, "Well?" He handed it to me and nodded. To be honest, I really didnt care what they were planning anymore, I was actually excited and curious and couldnt wait for them to actually do it.
The door opened and Rhain walked in, "Hey, Uh..I was told to tell you that I will be leaving and wont be back until later tonight." I eyed him, "Why?" He shrugged, "Why else would I go out? To gamble my friend." Something about the way he said it didnt sit well with me..it had a alternative meaning hidden in it. But, I wasnt in the mood, "Fine, be back before eleven." He nodded and left.

8Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:58 am

Admin

Admin

"Alright..."
I peeked my head around the corner to see Dolan standing in the middle of the room with everyone else sitting around on various chairs and couches, looking up at him. *Oh boy, this is gonna be good...*
"Listen up people... Locke and I talked, this is how we're gonna do things... it's like a war strategy here, attack on all fronts."
"Well we should all be pretty good at this, then," Seth mumbled.
"Here's the plan. Cinaed and Lunath...you guys have the most important job. While the rest of us are gone, you guys get to go over to Samantha's and keep her company. Got it?"
Cinaed wrinkled up his nose. "That's called appeasement and it's not working." Lunath only grinned.
"Moving on," Dolan ignored the protest and glanced down at the clipboard he held...this was getting more serious than Micaela had realized... "Vered and Shand, taking into account your...umm...illegal specialities, you'll be accompanying Rhain tonight... meet him at the bookstore and you'll get the plan from him there."
Micaela rolled her eyes. This really was going to be an all-out war... it would be fun to watch, though.

9Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:32 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Pharris tapped his foot and looked at Locke, "When are all of you leaving?"
Locke looked at him impatiently, "'All of you'? Pharris, you're coming too." This caused Pharris to role his eyes.
"As much as I love the fact Pharris wont be here tonight...Are all of you leaving?" I looked around at all of the people where we stood outside the dorm.
"Well, we'll be gone for...Eh, who knows how long, but yes, all of us are leaving." Aeren looked at everyone.
"Some of our jobs are more important than others." Rhain pouted..it was obvious he had a job he thought was less important...whether it was truly or not.
"But dont worry about us leaving." I looked over to Chantelle who was, of course, by Locke's side, "Lunath and Cinaed are coming over to keep you company." I thought about that for a second..it didnt sound bad..out of the entire group, those two were usually the easiest to get along with.
"Alright..sounds good, I suppose." Everyone nodded in unison..*Creepy..*

10Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Admin

Admin

Micaela found herself listening in like a little kid spying on her parents as Dolan went on.
"And then me, Seth, and Locke...well, we'll do our thing-"
"Why are we sending an assassin, a wannabe assassin, and a crazy maniacal kill-anything-that-walks psycho after this guy?" Vered mumbled to Shand. "Is it their intent to put the guy completely out of all the misery we're gonna cause him?... it'd be sweeter to make him live with it."
"If it were up to me, I'd have him catch some life-altering disease, have him nearly die, go through a long and painful recovery, but never fully recover and have to live life as an ugly invalid in pain forever. And never ever die." Shand spoke with sincere, wide eyes.
Micaela stifled a chuckle... their seriousness about all this was almost cute... of course, they hadn't killed anyone yet, either... she wished their opponent the best of luck in order to survive.

11Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

To be honest, I really didnt care about their plan..I wanted them to do whatever they were going to do...Did I want to be part of it? No, I still had a life to live that I didnt plan on spending in jail..
"Alright, Dolan said to go over there in about thirty minutes." Locke crossed his arms and looked each one of them in the eyes as if giving them each a message by them.
"Excepty for me..I have to go to the stupid library." Rhain frowned to himself.
"It'll do you good, Rhain. Maybe if you cant learn something from your father, you can learn something from the library." Pharris looked over at his son.
"Says the man who tried to teach me that life was all about getting women and nothing else...the same man whose nearly killed himself more times than he can actually count..literally." Rhain glared over at his father.
"Boys, now is not the time to start." Sapphir stepped in.
Everyone sighed in unison again..*Once again, creepy*
"As much as I love family issues," Xyle stepped in, "arent I supposed to be getting the kids to bring them over here?"
Locke nodded, "Yeah, then you know where to go, right?"
Xyle nodded and left..the rest of them just stood there giving silent messages with their eyes.

12Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Admin

Admin

"So now that everyone knows what they're supposed to do... the only thing left is for Xyle to pick up the kids, which might inevitably take a little longer than scheduled because of Daric's presence." Dolan glanced down at his clipboard like a determined coach and Micaela half expected him to yell "Break!" at any given moment.
"Now Lunath and Cinaed, I want you both to do your best to keep Samantha's mind off all this crap, but don't actually mention any of this or our plans to her," Dolan instructed them.
"Can I bring the cards and show her the tricks Shand's taught me?" Lunath's eyes lit up. Dolan stared Shand down.
"What kind of tricks?"
"Well I can do a card trick, like the pick a card any card one, and while you're watching me do that, I can take your wallet!" Lunath smiled until his eyes almost disappeared into his cheeks. Dolan glared with narrowed eyes at Shand.
"It's a survival skill, Pops, cut us some slack," Shand cleared his throat nervously.
"We'll address this later..." Dolan sighed as a thudding came from the common room. "Sounds like Xyle's here."

13Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"So, we leave when Xyle gets back, right?" Torrin looked over at Locke who simply nodded.
"Most of us get to go to meet the others..some of us get left behind." Rhain continued to pout while Aeren rolled his eyes.
"Rhain, your job is just as important as our's." Sidra crossed her arms and stared disappointedly at her nephew.
Locke sighed, "We need you to act like you're..how ever old you are." Sapphir spoke up to insert Rhain's age in but Rhain cut her off.
"Yes, Sir!" He soluted with a serious yet some how happy smile.
Pharris sighed, "How is it that Aeren is Locke's son and Rhain is my son...I personally feel that it should have been the other way around. I need to talk to the authors of this crazy, messed up family plan."
"You just did, Pharris." I sighed and crossed my arms, "And I'm pretty sure that the other, more in charge, author would agree with me when I say that the family plan is just fine the way it is and we're not going to change it."
Pharris looked at me then to Locke, "Are you sure I have to help all of you with this? You see how she talks to me? I dont want to help her..."
Locke sighed, "Come on, Pharris, you know deep down you like her and deep down you want to help us."
Pharris sighed, "Think what you want, but I know the truth." He looked away...
"Besides, Pharris, it's not my fault you get offended too easily." I stuck my tongue out at him and he looked quickly back at Locke with a "you see what I mean?!" face.
I had to admit, I was hoping Xyle would get back with the kids soon...very soon.

14Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Admin

Admin

Xyle was ambushed at the door with the welcoming arms and excited cries of two very happy children.
"Uncle XYLE!!!" Lunath grinned that adorable smile that made his eyes disappear and practically wrapped himself around Xyle's middle. Cinaed did the same. With two mid-sized human weights hanging from his torso, Xyle looked up for help. Dolan pried Cinaed away and held him under on arm (thrashing about unhappily) as he shook Xyle's hand, then set Cinaed down on the sofa with a look that very plainly said 'stay'.
"Glad you made it," Dolan pulled at Lunath, who eventaully let go and popped off of Xyle somewhat like a leech. "This will be more than enough to keep Samantha...occupied."
"Maybe a little too occupied," Xyle scratched his head and, looking over to see Cinaed bouncing on the couch with anxious anticipation, waved the kids over. "Alright, alright, let's get outta here... tell Daric i'll catch up with him later, alright? See you guys..."
As Xyle herded the whirlwind of Lunath and Cinaed out the door, Dolan sank onto the sofa exhaustedly.
"I don't know whether to ask for pity on her poor soul or to be glad IM not the one who's going to be babysitting them...."
Dolan caught Alliy's stern eye and changed his tune.
"i mean, not babysitting.... i meant, benefitting from the distracting and... mind-numbing quality of their childlike... innocence."

15Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:36 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I didnt have to see them to know Xyle had returned with they kids, their little yells were loud enough to know they were coming from a mile away. First, the yelling didnt have any specific names, just a bunch of "talking" about how excited they were with Xyle, but as they got closer, the yelling soon turned into names. Of course, Locke's name was one of the first, no one was surprised about that.
"Locke!" The two ran up and nearly knocked him to the ground. Locke simply tried to hug the two children while keep his balance. "Hey, kids." Lunath then ran to Chantelle while Cinaed went to Pharris. Why? Pharris was one of those uncles that spoiled his little nephews..his relationship with Cinaed had grown with every little present.
After the ten billion hug tackles to everyone, I knew mine was coming, but there was no way possible to prepare myself for it, so I just waited.
"Smantha!" They took a running start from where they were and jumped up last second...Needless to say, I fell over, but I smiled anyways..some times their "painful" love was just too cute to be called annoying.
Locke cleared his throat and everyone looked at each other. "Well, I guess we can go now..You two play easy." Locke smiled then walked away.
"BYE!!!" The two yelled after all of them as they walked away. When they were out of sight, Lunath and Cinaed turned around and smiled. *If I didnt love them both and wasnt completely wrapped around their fingers, I'd be worried...*

16Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Admin

Admin

"So what do we do to distract her first?" Cinaed hissed over to Lunath, thinking he was doing so quietly enough not to be heard by Samantha.
"Wanna see a trick?" Lunath's eyes got wide with his own excitement.
"But Dolan said-" Cinaed began to interject.
"Yeah, yeah, Dolan's not here," Lunath turned back to Samantha with a look on his face that no one could say no to. "I can make stuff disappear!"
"Oh no," Cinaed sighed, sitting down and propping his elbows up on the table. "Not this one... I'd advise you to hide all your valuables and then the silver and then-"
"You got cards? Sit back and just watch my hands!" Lunath smiled widely, looking and sounding somewhat like Shand.

17Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I tilted my head to the side...I felt as though I wouldnt like the end of this trick.
"Sure...go ahead I guess." I didnt want to say no and hurt his feelings but I was going to be cautious of course I didnt really own anything valuable like what Cinaed had said...I'm sure that wouldnt make a difference though. I glanced over a Cinaed expecting him to give another hint or something.

18Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Admin

Admin

Cinaed just folded his arms and turned his head. They were alone on this one.
"Ok, so pick a card, any card," Lunath picked up a deck of cards (where he had found them, no one knew for sure) and spread them out in his hand, managing to only drop a few. Samantha picked one and waited patiently. Lunath looked off into space, concentrating, not able to keep his tongue from sticking out a bit while he did so. He discreetly jerked his head toward Cinaed, who sighed, but got up and quietly walked behind Samantha anyways.
"Ahhhh.." Lunath spoke loudly, his eyes wide. "Seven of spades?"
"Nope."
"Waitwaitwait... i got it this time! Jack of hearts!"
"Nope."
"Ok, dont go away, ill get it this time...ummm" Lunath glanced behind Samantha. With a bored look on his face, Cinaed held up two twenty dollar bills that he had fished out of Samantha's pocket. Lunath grinned.
"Ok, I admit it, I have no clue."
"...then what was the trick?"
Lunath smiled widely, revealing his slightly gapped front teeth, and pointed back at Cinaed.

19Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:36 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I looked behind me and spotted the money then turned back to Lunath.
"Alright, real funny kid." I turned back to Cinaed, "Can I please have that back..it's about all the money I have." Cinaed looked at Lunath bored and Lunath shook his head.
"I took it fair and square." He smiled that adorable smile again.
"Fine." I sighed, "My boyfriend reveals that he's cheating on me then my favorite little kids steal from me on the same day...this has been the worst day ever." I frowned and crossed my arms into a pout. "If you dont mind, I'm going to go back to my room now..."

20Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Admin

Admin

Lunath's smug face melted into a horrified, disappointed one.
"NONONONONO!!! Stop, don't do that, it's ok, we'll give it back! It was just a joke, just a trick to distract you from everything bad!" Tears welled up in Lunath's eyes as Cinaed sighed and slapped the money down on the table.
"...do you have any ice cream?" He asked insensitively. (must've gotten that from Fallon...x) )
"How can you think about ice cream?!? Samantha's crushed!!" Lunath scolded him.
"...umm... cuz Samantha's crushed. Ice cream makes everything better."
"Ohhhhh," Lunath said, realization lighting up his face. He turned to Samantha. "Ice cream? Soft comfy pillows? All of us? Lots of good secrets?!" He smiled widely.

21Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I smiled, "What kinda dorm would this be if there wasnt ice cream in it?" I stood up and walked to the freezer, "You two go find the pillows..steal some from the other rooms...my friends wont mind." I smiled knowing they'd be just fine..they were "invisible" plus, if they were visible, they were cute enough to get away with it. I had a feeling I was going to enjoy tonight much more than I had enjoyed the past couple of weeks...

22Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:49 am

Admin

Admin

Under the darkness of night, two shadowy figures, dressed in black, stood against the wall of a tall building, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
"So I get to slash him first," Dolan said, his back against the wall, staring straight forward.
"Uh, noooo," Locke looked at him and half-shook his head, "Um, that was ME. I get to slash him first."
Dolan snapped his head around to glare at Locke. "Wait. I didn't agree to that.... III was gonnna slash him first!!"
"No, Dolan," Locke sighed in frustration. "I'm gonna slash him, you're gonna tazer him."
"But I- wait... where the heck did we get a tazer?!?"
"Eh, not sure, just roll with it..."
Silence fell again for a few moments.
"So after all that, we're gonna call the demolition crew, right?" Dolan grinned in anticipation.
"The best one around," Locke grinned back.

23Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

(I'm just going to continue with the dorm part xD )

I fixed the three bowels, probably giving the two boys more than they really needed, but I was glad they were here so it was my small thanks.
"Lunath! Cinaed!" I called for them but didnt here anything but small little giggles. "Alright, boys, come out." They laughed again.
"You gotta come find us!" They both yelled in unision..*Hide and seek, eh? The dorm isnt but so big..it shouldnt be that hard.*
I began in my actual room then made my way to the other rooms, saving the kitchen/ living room for last.

24Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Admin

Admin

"SHHH!" Lunath pressed his fingers to his lips desperately as Cinaed uncomfortably repositioned himself.
"I can't help it! I hit my head!" Cinaed rubbed his head resentfully. "It was your idea to hide under her bed anyway. I don't know how we're even gonna get out."
"We don't have to get out," Lunath shrugged, whispering. "The longer it takes to pull us out of here, the longer it'll distract Samantha!"
"What if she can't pull us out and we're stuck under here forever!" Cinaed's eyes grew wide in fear.
"Then she won't remember all the bad stuff EVER!" Lunath smiled widely as Cinaed scowled.

25Deserved Reactions Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:54 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

I heard the whispers that were obviously supposed to be soft so I couldn't hear them. I peeked in my room and scanned it for them, leaving the lower places last. When I saw nothing, I tip toed towards my bed and got on it as quietly as possible. The two of them became dead silent as they heard the bed shift above them. I hung my upper body upside down off the edge of the bed so that I was looking under and starred into the faces of the two boys,"found you." I smiled which must have looked funny to them whe I was hanging upside down," how did you two even fit under here?"
Cinaed looked over at Lunath who ignored him amd smiled his adorable smile and gave the best shrug he could in the tight space,"what can I say? We're good hiders."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 24]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum