Obsessive Creative Disorder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Obsessive Creative Disorder

roleplay forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deserved Reactions

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 24]

26Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Admin

Admin

Shand shuffled anxiously down the dark street, his collar pulled up around his neck. Not necessarily because it was cold... it just made him feel cool and spy-ish. As he neared the bookstore, he scanned the shadows for Rhain... but then again, Rhain probably wouldn't be in the shadows.. he'd be making noise somewhere. So a noisy place would be a good place to start looking. *shame that it's silent as the grave from here to the ocean and back...*
Shand sighed and stuck his hands in his pockets, and then heard a rattling ruckus loud enough to wake the devil. There, under the street light, was Rhain, jerking on the locked door to the bookstore.
*that was easier than i thought*...

https://theintertwinedhasocd.forumotion.com

27Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:57 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Rhain pulled on the doors frantically, "Come on!" He let go of the doors and frowned, ran over to a window behind the cash registers, and frowned again, "I wonder how much money is in those things...I could gamble for a week straight and still have money to spare." He didnt hear Shand walking up as he daydreamed of all the gambling he could do with the money behind the locked doors of the bookstore.

(at the dorm)
"Pull harder!" Cinaed yelled as I pulled on both his arms to try and free him from under the bed.
"If I pull harder your arms will fall off!" The look he threw me, the terrified, "are you serious?!" look, made me stop pulling and stare down at him, "I didnt mean that, it was a figure of speech...your arms wont really fall off, I promise!" Lunath laughed as he watched us struggle to get Cinaed out...somehow, Lunath was able to come out quite easily...he and cinaed werent far from the same size so it really didnt make any sense...

28Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 am

Admin

Admin

"So, how many people are we going to sling into fatal death tonight?" Shand grinned as Rhain jumped at the sound of his voice. "And whatever we're going to do, we need to do it fast, because we have to meet Locke and the others at the house later... we're the demolition part of the murderating plan."

"How long's it gonna take you to do that?" Locke whispered loudly over Dolan's shoulder.
"Give me a break, I haven't picked a lock in forever!...it's not like I stay in practice, or anything," Dolan murdered as he fished around inside the doorknob with a very thin knife blade. Suddenly, the lock clikcked, and the knob turned, opening the door to the darkness inside.
"Well there you go," Dolan glanced triumphantly back at Locke. "You got my tazer?"
"Guys, why didn't you wait for me?" Vered, panting, jogged up beside them as they were about to enter.
"Shut up!" Locke warned quietly.
"Well you can't leave out the sticky fingers crew!" Vered protested. "We gotta clean this guy out... gosh, I'm super excited!...wait, where's Shand? Isn't he sposed to be here?"
"Well crap," Dolan said without much emotion at all. "I must've put him on the demolition crew too."
"And the aftermath crew, and the murderation crew." Locke added with a cringe.
"Ha, overcommitted much?" Dolan laughed as he stepped inside. "At least he'll be busy... business equates with being babysat, so I won't have to watch him... let's go."

29Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Rhain rubbed his temples as his heart began to slow down, "Dont you know better than to scare a man when he's dreaming?!" Rhain sighed and looked back through the window, "You think there's alarms in there?"

"That only took ten minutes." I helped Cinaed stand up, "Are you ok?"
"I would have been if we didnt hide under the bed." Cinaed shot Lunath an irrated glance which Lunath shrugged innocently to.
"So, you've got ice cream, right?" He smiled his signature smile.
"Ice cream...!" I ran out the room to the kitchen where I had left the bowls when I went to look for them.
"It's all melted." Cinaed commented as he looked at the soupy ice cream.
"It's like a milkshake!" Lunath quickly grabbed a bowl, put the side to his mouth and began to drink it.

30Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 am

Admin

Admin

"Dream away, that place is locked up tight... and unless getting into it is part of whatever plan it is you have, you'd better get your mind off it, too," Shand glanced around to make sure no one was watching. But of course, who would've seen them anyway?
"So what exactly is our plan anyway? I was just told to meet you."

"Ok...knife, check..." Locke went down the list.
"Big hammer ax thing, check," Dolan joined in, pulling his weapon off his back.
"Poison darts, check," Locke pulled his bandana around his mouth. "Let's do this."
"Roses, check!" Vered pulled a few out of his black jacket as Locke and Dolan stared at him. "They're my signature. It'll let them know III was here."
"OOH, scary," Locke rolled his eyes. "Come on, let's do this."
The three entered through the open door and, with weapons raised, took the stairs up to the second floor of the dorm building and found the room. Dolan picked the lock much more easily this time, and they were in the dorm.
"Huh, what a shame, all his roommates are out," Locke shook his head. "Would've liked to do them in, too."
"What? Who's out there?"
Locke, Dolan, and Vered turned around to see him standing sleepily right behind them, rubbing his eyes. Without a second to spare, Dolan swung the hammer end of his weapon and hit him full in the face. He fell out in the floor without knowing what had hit him. Literally.
Locke stared furiously at Dolan. "I WAS GONNA SLASH HIM FIRST!!!"
"He was standing right there!" Dolan argued."What was I supposed to do, let him shake our hands and introduce ourselves before beating him to a bloody pulp?!"
"Not like he couldn't see us or anything," Vered mumbled behind his hand.
"Ohh," Dolan cringed sheepishly. "Well... it's instinct. You can't shut down instinct."
"...Well," Locke sighed, calming down. "I guess it'll all get done one way or another."
"And he'll have one heck of a black eye, too," Vered added.
"Uh, Vered," Locke interjected, "Forget a black eye. He's going to have a black face."

31Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:39 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Rhain sighed and looked back into the window, "I think I'm part of the demolition crew...but..." He looked at Shand, "I thought you were part of the sticky fingers crew?"

32Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Admin

Admin

Shand's eyes narrowed in thought. "That does sound like something I'd want to be involved in..." He mulled it over for a minute. "Alright, I have no patience whatsoever. I'm going over there now, if you want to come."

33Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:59 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Rhain's eyes grew wide with excitement at the thought of doing something instead of waiting,"im all for it!"

Sidra waited in the woods outside the boy's dorm and fingered her knife with a blank expression...she had no idea who her crew was but she did know they were taking forever to get to their meeting spot. "hmm, the humiliation crew...not bad but I would have been better on the demolition crew." she frowned to herself.

34Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Admin

Admin

"Alright, you start in the living room, I'll take the bedroom," Dolan said softly to Locke, who gave him a thumbs-up and proceeded to begin the process of smashing the living room couch into little splinters of wood and fluffs of stuffing.
"Eh, that works," Dolan shrugged as he began ripping up pillows and photographs and smashing.... "HEY, nice laptop... byebye laptop...". ...smashing many things.
"Haha, what a dork," Vered smiled gleefully as he rummaged haphazardly through drawers, throwing over his shoulder items that didn't interest him and stuffing into his bulging pockets items that did. "He collects coins... hehe, mine now!...and the silver, that now belongs to me... haha, I feel like a kid on Christmas!"

"HEY SIDRA!" Shand waved merrily as he spotted her in the forest and ducked just in time to save his skull from being split by a knife.
"You're lucky you've got good reflexes," Rhain shook his head.
"How sweet, she waited for us," Shand got up slowly, dusting himself off and cracking his neck. "Time to do some sticky-fingered, murderatin' demolishing!"

35Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Sidra frowned again,"please don't tell me you two are on the humiliation crew."
"I'm on the demolition crew and Shand here... Well, I'm actually not sure what crew he's on." Rhain tilted his head to the side and shrugged causing Sidra to role her eyes
"whatever, just get my knife back for me out of that tree."

36Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Admin

Admin

"I'm pretty sure that Pops put me on every crew he made up and then some he created just for me to throw me off." Shand brushed some stray leaves off his shoulders and blew some hair out of his eyes. "But he's got it coming... he opened the door for me to go all out on this one, which I find somewhat appropriate, given the situation and the fact that I am the master of all mayhem and madness." Shand grabbed the knife and took a few seconds trying to shimmy it out of the tree bark behind him. It took his full body weight and some ridiculous movements and noises to do so, but it finally came dislodged, and Shand placed the blade gently back in Sidra's outstretched hand.
"Uh... other than the aim, nice throw,Love," He winked, then took off running from her toward the dorm.

37Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:53 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Rhain looked at his aunt who was glaring after Shand,"I won't miss next time... Tell him that." with that, Rhain ran after Shand to the dorm.

I was surprised the two of them had fallen asleep so easily... Of course both had a major sugar rush about an hour ago so this was probably the crash. My dorm was a mess From all the rounds of hide and seek and tag we had played but even if I cared I couldn't get up... I had Lunath head one my right shoulder and Cinaed curled up closely by my left side... I was extremely tempted to fall asleep with them but I wanted to wait up for everyone to get back so I forced myself to stay awAke in the middle of the two small boys where we were on the ground

38Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Admin

Admin

"Ooh, look, they left the door open for us," Shand grinned as he dramatically slipped inside the open door and took the steps two at a time. When he, Rhain, and Sidra entered the dorm room, they were greated with a whole army of floating feathers, and dust, and other debris.
"...they started the demolition without us," Shand gasped in horror, but recovered. "Oh well." He started for the kitchen cabinets, and selected a large bag of cheetohs, which he ripped open and preceeded to stuff into his mouth. "Wow, these are cheesy-"
"What are you doing?" Vered asked, his brow furrowed.
"Well if you didn't leave anything big and major for me to demolish, I guess I'll just have to work on demolishing the junk food supply. An amenity just as cherished, if not more cherished, than the couch itself. Just wait, see if I'm right." After shoving a handful into his mouth, he strode with long steps over to the window. He looked briefly out before taking a handful of curtain and wiping his hands and his mouth with it, leaving huge globs of orange powder on the white fabric. "Haha, they did put me on the sticky fingers crew." He then walked over to where Locke was obliviously destroying the TV, and watched at a safe distance for a moment, slowly pouring the rest of the cheetohs out on the carpet as he did so, crunching them into the carpet when he was finished, and was walking toward Dolan in the bedroom.

39Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Sidra frowned,"theres nothing left to destroy." she then took her knife and began carving out holes in the walls
Rhain sighed,"I love sight of destruction in the evening."
Locke turned to both of them,"where is everyone else?"
Rhain shrugged

40Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 am

Admin

Admin

"I did save one thing for you, Sidra," Dolan smiled. "This should make up for the quarrels over the years." He came out of the bedroom pulling the guy he had knocked out and more or less dropped him on the floor in front of Sidra. "Have fun but don't get too messy... keep the end plan in mind."

41Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:46 am

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Sidra smiled like it was her birthday, "This makes up for a lot of the years." She took the knife out the wall and fingered it, "If you want to make up for all of it, bring me another one."

42Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Admin

Admin

Dolan nodded toward Shand, standing oblivously beside Sidra, licking his fingers.
"Have that one and be as messy as you want."
"Aww, Vered, you didn't leave me any of the silver?' Shand was whining, not listening to Dolan. "I thought we had something, something special...then you go and do something like this..."He turned up his nose. "People. Gosh."

43Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:35 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

"don't tempt me, I might just do it." Sidra smiled
"uhh, what exactly am I supposed to do?...the crew you gave me never showed up unless me and Shaand were it." Rhain said as he rubbed the back of his head

44Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Admin

Admin

"Yeah, they were supposed to show up...even though Locke and I practically did their job for them," Dolan looked around at the mess they had created. "Well, wherever they are, they better gets their butts back to Micaela's dorm before I do because if they're late, there will be no mercy."
"I wasn't aware that there was EVER any mercy," Shand mumbled, rifling through the cabinets and the refrigerator, sampling everything he found and letting his facial expressions thoroughly dicate his approval or the lack thereof.

45Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:11 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Sidra stood up after a few minutes,"mercy is overrated anyways."

46Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Admin

Admin

Dolan stopped hacking up a bookshelf and turned to face her slowly with a grin. "...remind me why we don't get along again? I don't seem to remember."
"Gross," Shand stuck out his tongue and poured sour milk onto the tile kitchen floor.
"That stinks, Shand!" Vered grabbed his nose and pinched it shut.
"I know, the sacrifices we make for Samantha," Shand shook his head and began to investigate the freezer.

47Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:44 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Sidra smiled and shrugged as she dragged the boy she was finished with off to the side,"I don't know...it's odd, isn't it?"
Rhain stood in the middle of the destroyed room and watched all the madness,"I have a feeling this isn't a sacrifice for you, Shand."

48Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Admin

Admin

"Ah, well, I can't say he's not getting what was coming to him," He glanced at the knocked out kid in the floor and kicked him once, twice, just for good measure. "Cheat on Samantha, will you... Ha, who am I kidding! This is for going out with Samantha in the first place. She's freakin' mine!" He kicked him again, then realized that half of the fun would've been seeing the effect of the blows by some sort of pained expression, and what he was doing now was like beating a dead horse.
"That'll teach you," he mumbled before moving on to the bedroom to see what he could destroy in there.

49Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

ArmyBarracksKeeper

Admin

Rhain sighed and nodded,"I thought so."
Sidra moved to another room then there was a loud crash,"opps my bad." oddly her voice lacked any repentance

50Deserved Reactions - Page 2 Empty Re: Deserved Reactions Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Admin

Admin

"Well, alright, I think we're pretty much done in here." Dolan gathered up his weapon and dusted off the end of the hammer.
"Aren't we still gonna leave him naked in the front yard?" Shand yelled from the bedroom, where he was spraying cologne and dropping razors on the floor."I was really looking forward to that part."
"Sick, Shand," Vered shook his head, pouring oil down the sink.
"NOT THAT WAY, GYPSY-BOY!!"
"That was a bit of a joke." Dolan glanced over at Locke. "But I don't think it would be TOO out of hand..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum